Playful pup’s lucky escape after setting fire to kitchen



A playful puppy is lucky not to have ended up a hot dog after setting fire to a kitchen.
Kobi, a four-month-old Siberian husky - and his flatmate parrot Mango - were rescued by firefighters after he accidentally switched on the electric cooker.
His owner Jeremy Hayward-Jones had only nipped out for a short while, but returned to discover the blaze at his home on Braemar Walk, Bispham, on Saturday afternoon.
The dog had been left in the kitchen and had jumped up at the cooker, knocking on all the hob switches.
Jeremy, 57, who lives alone at the flat, explained: “He’s usually safe for about... read more

 
16 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 29
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31