Plans go on show for 16 new apartments in Scunthorpe
A PUBLIC consultation held by social landlord Ongo took place today about the proposed plans for the building of 16 one-bed apartments on Holgate Road, Scunthorpe.
The event took place at the Pryme Road communal lounge. All local residents were invited to attend to look at plans for the building of 16 one-bed apartments.
There was also the opportunity to ask Ongo staff questions about the plans and to give feedback.
MORE: Travellers parked near John Leggott College summoned to appear in court
Jim Newcombe, a resident of Pryme Road, said: "I live in the bungalows here on Pryme Road. On... read more
- 13:39 All creatures great and small are blessed at church service
- 13:39 Crash drink-driver fell over after she arrived at care home to...
- 13:39 Burglars cut through shutter to steal from Harrogate town centre shop
- 13:39 ‘Rich kid’ who swapped life with ‘skint’ family for TV show...
- 13:38 Sunderland’s Liebherr plant reveals how it’s preparing for Brexit
- 13:37 Child mauled in dog attack in Nuneaton
- 13:36 Where are you on the UK fat scale?
- 13:35 Hundreds of assaults on West Midlands Ambulance staff last year
- 13:35 New development in tragic Alfie Evans case after life support...
- 13:35 Music review: The Streets, O2 Academy, Glasgow
- 13:35 Everton v Lyon: Three charged over Goodison disturbance
- 13:35 Another High Court hearing on Alfie Evans set for TODAY as sick...
- 13:34 Hillary Clinton branded Donald Trump ‘disgusting’ in foul-mouthed rant
- 13:34 Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic learn first Barcelona Open opponents
- 13:34 Driver jailed after ‘repeatedly’ swearing at speed cameras
- 13:34 Burglars cut through shutter to steal from Harrogate town centre shop
- 13:33 Woman sentenced for leaving elderly mother in a chair for a year
- 13:31 Crash drink-driver fell over after she arrived at care home to...
- 13:31 Chelsea news: Conte to Arsenal claim, Blues in for Martial, Klopp...
- 13:30 BTS land two entries in top 100 greatest boyband songs
- 13:30 Leeds hospices’ 40 anniversaries: 40 fundraising ideas to pay...
- 13:30 Revealed: The films that captured Leeds on the big screen
- 13:30 Burglars cut through shutter to steal from Harrogate town centre shop
- 13:30 Woman found used condom ‘with dark hairs attached’ in her Tesco kale
- 13:27 M6 crash: Car hits Highways England vehicle attending breakdown
- 13:26 Second air ambulance for Scotland planned
- 13:26 Theatr Clwyd welcomes touring production of A Midsummer Night's Dream
- 13:26 Specialist recruiter to grow own ranks
- 13:25 Raunds Music Festival is back with a bang
- 13:25 Inquests opened into death of couple struck by train in Doncaster