Plans for Lincolnshire Lakes project to go on public display this afternoon
Plans for the first development of the Lincolnshire Lakes project are set to go on display to the public this afternoon (October 18).
The £1.2 billion Lakes project is set to transform the area between the town and the River Trent and will create six new villages in waterside settings, with 6,000 new homes to be built.
Residents will be able to put forward their views at a consultation event which will be held in Asda car park, Burringham Road, from 4pm until 7pm.
Residents will have the chance to view the plans for the lake and discuss them with the council's project team.
A planning... read more
- 13:13 Man flees with dog as severe fire rips through Staffordshire house
- 13:13 Ben Stokes sets record price for an overseas player in IPL
- 13:13 Do Not Disturb: Macdonald Resort, Aviemore
- 13:12 Trump defends himself over SWEDEN terror claims and cites Fox News...
- 13:12 Man taken to hospital after attack on Chestnut Street in Deighton
- 13:12 In the courts of Lincolnshire...
- 13:11 "Wrexham AFC are a good side, we had to keep ourselves in the game"
- 13:10 Why it is now harder to illegally stream football and movies
- 13:10 Undercover police sting snared 'predatory' man trying to incite...
- 13:09 How can we alter farming practices in upland Wales to ensure its...
- 13:09 ‘Homeless’ begging gang pictured getting out of car together before...
- 13:09 VIDEO: Notts protesters try to stop council tree cull
- 13:09 Paedophile David Sutton smuggles blade into Hull court dock on...
- 13:09 Arson investigation after elderly man's mobility scooter set-alight
- 13:08 Joey Essex just swore live on This Morning – because of a ‘f**king...
- 13:08 Lucas Perez wants to leave Arsenal ‘at any cost’, confirms...
- 13:08 £117k youth club windfall
- 13:08 New chief commits to action plan on rural crime
- 13:07 Footage shows scuffles outside ground as Mansfield Town lose at...
- 13:07 Roe v Wade: plaintiff's death highlights weakening of abortion...
- 13:07 NHS trusts overspent by nearly £900m
- 13:06 Police probe 100-man brawl in city centre
- 13:06 Can you help this mother find her late son's lost artworks?
- 13:06 Is former Birmingham City hero Paul Caddis about to find a new club?
- 13:05 LETTER: Beakers were not just limited to Batley!
- 13:05 Shigellosis: Everything you need to know about this highly...
- 13:05 Fizzy drinks spark liver disease warning
- 13:05 Particles from outer space ‘wreaking low-grade havoc on mobile...
- 13:04 Confue on target but Town fail to take maximum points
- 13:04 Grammar school 'would be a waste'