Pimco Income Fund, overseen by Ivascyn, posts $1.2 billion inflow in September
The Pimco Income Fund, overseen by group chief investment officer Dan Ivascyn, posted inflows of $1.2 billion in September, according to Morningstar data on Thursday.
That brings total inflows so far this year to $10.5 billion for the Income Fund, Morningstar added.
The Pimco Total Return Fund, once the world's largest bond fund, saw another month of cash withdrawals of $1.7 billion, according to Morningstar.
(Reporting by Jennifer Ablan; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- 06:02 The most notorious derelict buildings in Leicestershire and what...
- 06:02 Why this Leicester couple will run the London Marathon dressed as a...
- 06:02 Where mobile speed cameras will be patrolling in Leicestershire and...
- 06:02 De Montfort University students escape jail 'by skin of their...
- 06:02 Arsenal targeting Nice boss Lucian Favre as Arsene Wenger successor
- 06:02 10 ways your home could be breaking the law – without you even...
- 06:02 Why booking a flight on a Monday could save you money
- 06:02 Hungry House takeaway service to close down
- 05:52 World Snooker Championship 2018: Mark Selby reacts after crashing...
- 05:50 Brisbane woman dies in police custody hours after being arrested
- 05:45 Drinking in Utah: the rules and how to manage them
- 05:39 Classical music star comes to Renew Church, Uttoxeter, for pants...
- 05:39 Unique ska-punk band Lightyear kick off anniversary reunion tour...
- 05:31 Armenian leaders face crunch talks after protests
- 05:20 'Ethnic purging': French stars and dignitaries condemn antisemitism
- 05:20 'It will not be very pleasant,' Iran warns, if Trump sabotages...
- 05:19 Gurrumul’s album Djarimirri is first Indigenous-language chart-topper
- 05:17 Ranby prisoner kicked female guard “by mistake”
- 05:16 Coronation Street spoilers: Connor McIntyre reveals who is at risk...
- 04:48 Mitt Romney will face primary after setback in run for US Senate
- 04:34 Why Burton is the perfect setting for Hollywood's next big hit
- 04:34 Final touches being put to Burton's new nightclub Allure ahead of...
- 03:49 Kelly O'Dwyer forced to admit banks royal commission was needed
- 03:46 Why a faecal transplant could save your life
- 03:31 The Lido author Libby Page on the power of uplifting fiction
- 03:17 WW1 hero to be honoured 100 years after daring submarine raid
- 03:17 Corbyn speaks to Welsh Labour as Carwyn Jones quits
- 03:11 Bug appetite: German supermarket sells burgers made from worms
- 03:08 Who really blew up the twin towers?
- 02:56 Labour losing ground to Tories in ‘left-behind’ towns as it gains...