Pieface set to own Christmas again as Hamleys reveal top 10 must-have toys this festive season
WITH 11 weeks to go until Christmas, shops across the country will already be stocked up with the hottest toys that kids are hoping to receive from Santa this festive season.
And toy store Hamleys has revealed its predicted top 10 sellers - including a game that smacks players in the face with cream and another that offers up jelly beans tasting like dead fish.
Whether your child likes to make a mess or is an expert when it comes to the latest gadgets, there's something for everyone in this wish list.
Here, we take a closer look at the products tipped to fly off the shelves by the store's... read more
- 14:54 Deal struck over BHS pension scheme
- 14:54 Brighton promotion would be bigger than Newcastle feat, says Hughton
- 14:54 Newcastle's three away games in a week will shape the Championship...
- 14:53 Cumbrian teen's an online hit
- 14:53 NHS cuts: Harrogate student with coeliac struggles to afford...
- 14:53 I don’t want you in my life if you busk on public transport
- 14:52 Police release e-fit of suspect in Hartlepool girl Katrice Lee's...
- 14:51 Woman assaulted in broad daylight near Grimsby footbridge
- 14:51 PSA unveils new DS7 Crossback sport utility vehicle
- 14:51 Free-range eggs become ‘barn eggs’ following bird flu
- 14:51 UK insurer Aviva to take 385 million pounds charge after discount...
- 14:51 Rise in people being arrested in Northamptonshire for downloading...
- 14:50 Travel chaos: Birmingham Airport passengers to face WEEKS of...
- 14:50 Chelsea legend John Terry named ‘most loyal’ player in the...
- 14:50 Zinedine Zidane hits back after constant questions about Alvaro...
- 14:50 Massimiliano Allegri tells friends he’s leaving Juventus for Arsenal
- 14:50 Philip Green agrees to pay £363m into BHS pension fund
- 14:50 Simon Says 2017 festival line up announced
- 14:49 Rapist ripped woman’s face from her skull during horrific attack
- 14:48 Chairman Judy hosts gala night of Bourne talent
- 14:48 Bridge open to traffic again – but another closure announced
- 14:48 Woodseats nursery celebrates outstanding Ofsted
- 14:48 Grieving relatives of the Tunisia attack to sue tour operator
- 14:48 Wasps hit record £17m turnover in latest accounts - but still make...
- 14:47 Rangi Chase: Castleford drop star and launch internal investigation
- 14:47 Philip Green ‘pays out £363m’ to pensioners at collapsed BHS
- 14:47 Which new venues have been nominated in the Nottinghamshire Food...
- 14:46 Juventus boss Massimo Allegri has revealed he will be the next...
- 14:46 Wonder Woman news: Gal Gadot cosies up to Patty Jenkins as she...
- 14:46 MP branches out to launch plan to keep Valley green and flood free