PICTURES: Ram raiders target cashpoint in Donington Co-op
0 Have your say A farm vehicle has been used in a ram raid on the Co-op in Donington in the early hours of this morning.
At around 3.20am today, Thursday September 29, a tractor was used in an attempt to remove the ATM from the wall of the Co Op store in High Street.
The attempt was unsuccessful and the offenders left the scene in a dark 4x4 flat bed vehicle and a dark blue saloon car.
The police investigation is ongoing.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Spalding CID on 101, quoting incident number 27 of 29th September.
Police remain at the scene and the shop is closed.
It... read more
- 11:01 NHS Tayside crisis: leadership set-up is ‘high risk’
- 11:00 Leader pays tribute after death of Lichfield councillor
- 11:00 Loyal Paul rewarded for two decades of service
- 11:00 SPECIAL REPORT: Cash-strapped Northamptonshire County Council paid...
- 11:00 Have your say on the future of Northamptonshire's children's centre...
- 10:59 Temperatures could reach 28C in parts of UK
- 10:58 Countdown on for big St George’s Day bash in Lytham
- 10:58 A Word In Your Ear - April 19, 2018
- 10:58 Rugby league finally has a national women’s competition to celebrate
- 10:58 The Thing Is with Steve Canavan
- 10:58 How to succeed at work, according to Elon Musk: Billionaire reveals...
- 10:58 Terrifying moment gangster blasts a sawn-off shotgun at a house in...
- 10:58 Liverpool expected XI: Jurgen Klopp to make changes to his 4-3-3 to...
- 10:57 Gwyneth Paltrow swaps engagement ring for band engraved with Brad...
- 10:56 Police appeal after two burglaries in Horncastle area
- 10:56 Coventry City find site for new training ground - but it's still a...
- 10:56 Anger over rail delays lead to calls for clarity as bosses slam...
- 10:56 Grantham car racing club seeks fresh farmland race track
- 10:56 Four SKDC bosses earn more than £100,000
- 10:55 Buchanan calls for repeat of title-winning spirit, and says ‘this...
- 10:55 Ikea's TaskRabbit app back online after data breach
- 10:55 TalkTalk and Vodafone top complaints chart again
- 10:55 Tradesman appeals for £5k of power tools stolen from locked van in...
- 10:54 Eden Project plans for Morecambe dome site
- 10:54 Anger over rail delays lead to calls for clarity as bosses slam...
- 10:54 Police to investigate Dale Winton’s ‘unexplained’ death
- 10:54 New build homes can save Doncaster homeowners £629 per year on...
- 10:52 New build homes can save Doncaster homeowners £629 per year on...
- 10:52 Sheffield street cordoned off over reports of shooting
- 10:52 Letters - April 19, 2018