Pictured: Inside filthy Indian takeaway where dead mouse was found liquefied



Shocking images show the disgusting conditions inside a Wallasey restaurant and takeaway – which was so filthy a mouse was found liquefied.
Mouse droppings and faeces were found on wall surfaces, behind equipment, on a freezer motor and even inside a bin containing poppadoms at Tandoori Mahal on King Street.
Environmental health inspectors said walls were tacky to the touch, microwaves were covered with “slime” and skirting boards had been gnawed by rodents – several of whom were found dead in the kitchen.
One had been there for so long that decomposition had practically reduced it to... read more

 
29 September 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 57
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31