Physio Braastad leaving Cobblers to take up post in native Norway
Cobblers physio Anders Braastad is leaving the club to return to his native Norway.
Satruday’s trip to Bradford City will be his final game as first team physio before he leaves to take up a role at Norwegian club Odds Ballklubb, which is based in the city of Skien.
The club plays in the top flight of Norwegian football and competed in this season’s Europa League, going out at the third qualifying round stage following a 2-1 aggregate loss to Dinamo Zagreb. They have qualified for the Europa League for the past three seasons.
The Cobblers are in the process of recruting a new physio.
“We... read more
- 13:16 Residents helped keep traffic moving during snow chaos
- 13:16 Woman drove elbow into fellow drinker’s head in pub attack
- 13:16 Man seriously injured in New Ferry explosion recovering after...
- 13:16 Ahed Tamimi: Spotlight turns on Palestinian viral slap video teen
- 13:16 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 13:16 I had to convince mum my new diet was a good idea, says footballer...
- 13:16 University of Cumbria’s fetal research listed among most important...
- 13:15 East Midlands businesses invited to comment on Heathrow Airport...
- 13:15 Final beam in place on iconic building
- 13:15 Leyland woman accused of murdering baby denies the accusation
- 13:15 Preston traders affected by improvement works say it's business as...
- 13:14 Man who sparked manhunt after walking out of magistrates court...
- 13:14 Met Office warns that Lincolnshire is facing nine hours of...
- 13:14 Funding page set up to pay for funeral of woman who died on New...
- 13:13 Guinea healer held over faking hundreds of pregnancies
- 13:13 UN alarmed as US cuts aid to Palestinian refugee agency
- 13:12 Rare first edition Harry Potter worth £40,000 stolen
- 13:12 Police Academy director Hugh Wilson dies
- 13:12 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:12 PICTURES: Busy Mansfield road closed after car hits pedestrian
- 13:11 ‘New California’ declares independence to become 51st US state
- 13:09 Sir Desmond Swayne 'embarrassed' by Commons snooze
- 13:09 MP raises issue of poor patient transport services
- 13:09 Quiz: How much of a Stormzy fan are you?
- 13:09 NHS 'haemorrhaging' nurses, experts say
- 13:09 Liverpool's Marko Grujic to join Cardiff on loan as Middlesbrough...
- 13:09 Floyd Mayweather rides a horse on the beach as boxing legend...
- 13:09 Businessman throws a lifeline to worried Carillion staff
- 13:09 Farewell to Ronaldinho, the first YouTube footballer: From...
- 13:08 Quiz: Could you pass Donald Trump's cognitive test?