Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice 3DS review: Innocent or Guilty?
As the sixth core game in the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney series, Spirit of Justice is guilty of not bringing any major innovations to the courtroom.
Barring some new characters, cases and cross-examination techniques, this is very much the same game you've been playing since the series launched all those years ago.
And as you would expect from a gaming series that's 15 years old in its native Japan, there are times when Spirit of Justice feels clumsy, slow and cumbersome.
Cases sometimes take a while to get going, and the game can be far too pernickety about how and when you present... read more
- 06:54 Opinion: Burton Mail says murderer David Bond should serve his...
- 06:53 Alder Hey hospital staff are receiving threats and personal abuse...
- 06:49 Carphone Warehouse to move to new site in Stratford
- 06:48 Sky Sports pundit explains how close Liverpool are to challenging...
- 06:47 Being dad for a third time takes it’s toll on Prince William as he...
- 06:47 Pictured: Man fighting for life after police stood by while he was...
- 06:47 Northumberland Livestock
- 06:45 Emergency services dealing with serious collision near Doncaster
- 06:43 Kate Bush makes second tribute to Emily Brontë with art installation
- 06:43 Don't call me baby: the birth of the gender-neutral ‘theyby’
- 06:40 REVEALED: The 20 worst anti-social behaviour hotspots in Sheffield
- 06:38 Tributes to Hebburn-born science expert
- 06:38 Families urged to sign up for South Tyneside hospice fundraiser
- 06:38 Hospitals look for NHS 70th anniversary boost
- 06:38 Firms ‘looking to move’ because of South Tyneside traffic jams
- 06:38 Bid to build business units in South Tyneside
- 06:38 South Shields FC to toast another title success with party
- 06:37 Jose Mourinho to decide between Nemanja Matic and David De Gea as...
- 06:36 Leader comment: Old age is a cancer risk
- 06:36 Northampton heroes next door win neighbour thank-you awards
- 06:36 Shona Robison under fire over ‘snub’ to doctors discussing...
- 06:36 Older people ‘overlooked’ in cancer coverage
- 06:34 Our little miracle: Burton Latimer couple’s baby battle
- 06:34 Schools, shops and pubs across Corby help raise £5,600 for hospice
- 06:34 Legal challenge lodged over changes to Corby’s urgent care centre
- 06:34 Split threatens future of Blackpool carnival
- 06:31 Alfie Evans bedside vigil at Alder Hey hospital as he makes it...
- 06:31 Alfie Evans dad gave him mouth-to-mouth at Alder Hey hospital after...
- 06:31 COURT ROUND-UP: Latest convictions from Doncaster, Sheffield and...
- 06:30 Council leader accused of deliberate campaign to intimidate witness...