Phillip Hughes inquest: Family walk out
The family of Australia cricketer Phillip Hughes walked out of an inquest into his death.
The 25-year-old batsman died from a haemorrhage in the brain two days after being hit on the neck during a match in Sydney on 25 November 2014.
The five-day hearing was convened to examine if his death was avoidable.
Some players giving testimony at the inquest have been accused of dishonesty for saying they could not recall many of the events of the day.
Hughes death - the aftermath Dealing with the death of a team-mate New-look helmet to improve safety Hughes death review calls for changes The... read more
- 15:14 Watch: Moment a 'scumbag' vandal attacked one of city's top...
- 15:14 Spain torn apart as President likens independence-chasing Catalonia...
- 15:14 EU staff warned of lobbyists as Brexit under threat from campaigners
- 15:13 Lucky seven for town butcher
- 15:13 Armed police to patrol trains
- 15:13 Campaign goes on for statue of Polish war hero
- 15:13 Police launch search for missing teenager from Barrow
- 15:13 Original songs by flame-haired Beth Macari
- 15:13 A magical night of jazz from Sophie
- 15:13 New restaurant to open in Lincoln's Waterside Shopping Centre
- 15:13 New student house strategy could help Kenilworth control future...
- 15:13 Fundraising folk festival makes a welcome return to Shiptonthorpe
- 15:13 Don’t miss out on extra hours of free childcare in the East Riding
- 15:13 Norwich confirm Daniel Farke as new head coach: Stuart Webber...
- 15:12 Derbyshire pharmacy opening times on bank holiday Monday
- 15:12 Police warning over fraudulent fundraising websites
- 15:12 Founder of Kenilworth printing company ‘delighted’ with Award of Merit
- 15:10 Manchester United captain Wayne Rooney drops strongest hint yet...
- 15:09 Man Utd News: Jose Mourinho sets retirement date after Europa...
- 15:08 Huge crowds gather in Chesterfield to pay respects to Manchester...
- 15:08 Scientists excited by drug target research
- 15:08 The Week in the Life column with Keith Tordoff
- 15:08 SATS pupils picnic at the castle
- 15:07 Xbox Games Pass list REVEALED: Full list of Xbox One and Xbox 360...
- 15:07 The Mummy: London premiere with Tom Cruise CANCELLED after...
- 15:07 Ruby Wright, 11, has raised hundreds of pounds for Intensive Care...
- 15:06 I thought Kell Brook was making a mistake fighting Errol Spence......
- 15:06 RAF Wittering parade through Stamford cancelled
- 15:06 Wayne Rooney on verge of Manchester United exit as he claims:...
- 15:06 Miles of tailbacks on A1 after collision near Wittering