Philippines' Duterte likens himself to Hitler, wants to kill millions of drug users
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte appeared to liken himself to Nazi leader Adolf Hitler on Friday and said he would "be happy" to exterminate three million drug users and peddlers in the country.
His comments triggered shock and anger among Jewish groups in the United States, which will add to pressure on the U.S. government to take a tougher line with the Philippines leader. Duterte recently insulted President Barack Obama and in a series of remarks he has undermined the previously close relationship between Manila and Washington.
In a rambling speech on his arrival in Davao... read more
- 03:34 Jose Mourinho orders Manchester United to press ahead with Tiemoue...
- 03:32 BlackBerry, freed of handsets, looks to software for return to glory
- 03:04 EU offers to negotiate Nord Stream 2 on behalf of members - Politiken
- 03:04 Oil stable on falling Libyan output, but bloated US market still...
- 03:01 Food trade drains global water sources at 'alarming' rates
- 02:56 Made In Chelsea's Stephanie Pratt going for gold with Team GB rugby...
- 02:56 'He was always the a-- wipe for Will Smith': Fresh Prince of...
- 02:56 EastEnders is not so Dyer without Danny as 'TV show ratings are...
- 02:56 Stephen Belafonte shares intimate 'threesome snap' with Mel B......
- 02:56 Lucy Mecklenburgh dresses her svelte figure in a leather jacket and...
- 02:56 Made In Chelsea star Rosie Fortescue rocks a psychedelic minidress...
- 02:56 TOWIE's Yazmin Oukhellou sizzles in plunging bralet as she puts on...
- 02:55 Ivanka Trump to be assistant to US president
- 02:55 SpaceX set to launch 'used rocket'
- 02:37 Ex-Cyclone Debbie forces mass closure of Queensland schools
- 02:28 Report shows computer delays in child grooming inquiries
- 02:20 Asia shares creep up to near two-year peak, dollar firms
- 02:18 Inside Mosul, a huge blast, then screams, dust and horror
- 02:13 Author claims coin contains face of ‘real Jesus Christ’
- 01:59 Jose Mourinho rules Paul Pogba out of Manchester United’s clash...
- 01:49 Volkswagen says U.S. approves sale of modified diesel vehicles
- 01:46 Author claims coin contains face of ‘real Jesus Christ’
- 01:43 ConocoPhillips sells oil and gas assets to Cenovus for $13.3 billion
- 01:42 Author claims coin contains face of ‘real Jesus Christ’
- 01:39 China Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday
- 01:35 Nintendo Switch news: Classic dock design may make you skip that...
- 01:27 BREAKING: At least 12 dead and three injured after church bus...
- 01:22 Brexit sovereignty plan set out in Great Repeal Bill
- 01:20 Some Pakistani power firms stuck in slow lane on China's Silk Road
- 01:20 Mexico's governors tap investors in China, elsewhere