Peugeot to cut more than 2,000 jobs in France in 2017 - France Info
PSA Peugeot Citroen plans to cut 2,133 jobs in France next year, most of which would come via a voluntary redundancy plan and would not involve layoffs, France Info radio reported on Monday.
PSA Peugeot Citroen was not immediately available for a comment.
(Reporting by Maya Nikolaeva; Editing by Leigh Thomas)
- 00:53 BOSTON SATURDAY LEAGUE: Fixtures
- 00:46 Cryogenic storage offers hope for renewable energy
- 00:40 Andrew Lloyd Webber backs amateur performances of School Of Rock
- 00:40 Michael Gove tells Fern Britton of regrets over his Tory...
- 00:40 1D star Louis Tomlinson to honour mother on X Factor
- 00:40 Donald Trump discusses links with Scotland in phone call to...
- 00:40 Corbyn issues pledge on legal support for domestic abuse victims
- 00:40 Boris Johnson charms Gulf leaders days after Saudi Arabia 'proxy...
- 00:39 Catholic conflict of interest for FA's sex-abuse QC led to switch
- 00:39 Tourism boost for Lake District as hoteliers record busy period
- 00:39 In Sky deal, Murdochs shield Fox from sagging U.S. ad market
- 00:35 Walter Mazzarri: Watford aren't a dirty side despite discipline issues
- 00:33 Middlesbrough star Fabio cried after hearing the news of the...
- 00:33 Chapecoense appoint Vagner Mancini as new coach as club begins to...
- 00:33 Neymar shares picture of signed Odell Beckham shirt on Instagram...
- 00:30 Boris Johnson: 'Profound concern' for people of Yemen
- 00:27 Conor McGregor takes a 'private jet' to get Texas fried chicken...
- 00:19 Martin Keown's Big Match Analysis: Henrikh Mkhitaryan can do damage...
- 00:18 Climate change WAS to blame for the deadly 2016 avalanche that...
- 00:18 Don't call it jet black! Samsung reveals 'black pearl' version of...
- 00:18 The mysterious meteorites that could prove Jupiter DID have a...
- 00:17 Lincolnshire’s new police chief is ready to fit the Bill
- 00:14 Sean Dyche says Eddie Howe's lucky to have an owner that splashes...
- 00:13 Rising savings ratio looks a good bet
- 00:13 Gig review: Red Hot Chili Peppers/Babymetal
- 00:13 Gig review: Honeyblood
- 00:13 Music review: Scottish Chamber Orchestra/Kristian Bezuidenhout
- 00:13 Theatre reviews: Scrooge/The Princess and the Pie
- 00:13 Gig review: The Chemical Brothers
- 00:13 Galleries consider public appeal to secure The Monarch of the Glen