Petr Cech admits penalty stop against Arjen Robben during Chelsea’s Champions League final win in 2012 is his favourite save
Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech admits his penalty save against Arjen Robben in Chelsea’s 2012 Champions League final win against Bayern Munich is the save he’s ‘most proud’ of.
The 34-year-old was honoured in this year’s Guinness World Records book thanks to his 181 Premier League clean sheets – the most of any goalkeeper to play in the competition.
The Czech Republic stopper spent 11 years at Stamford Bridge before completing a controversial move to Arsenal in 2015.
Cech is a huge favourite at the Emirates but the veteran couldn’t look past the glory days at Chelsea when he was asked to pick... read more
- 10:45 Colourful way to raise cash
- 10:45 Dad survived being blasted in HEART with shrapnel during Manchester...
- 10:45 Eating Out - The Old Bank
- 10:44 Teenage girl sexually assaulted in Newcastle as she walked to metro...
- 10:44 Mother and son confronted by hammer wielding burglars
- 10:43 Unusual images put in the frame
- 10:41 Birmingham Pride parade 2017 LIVE: Updates, photos, video and...
- 10:41 11 Derbyshire business with truly wacky or clever names
- 10:41 Top author to visit Sutton
- 10:39 Warwickshire secures wheely big world record
- 10:38 One-legged rapist who begged ‘vulnerable’ teen not to run away jailed
- 10:36 Controversial procedure keeps Chesterfield venue open
- 10:36 ‘A Village with Sculptures’ title at risk as statue moved
- 10:33 Partner of police officer killed in Manchester bomb 'doesn't yet...
- 10:33 Mum left young kids alone in house for more than two weeks while...
- 10:32 Carlisle parents' powerful protest against school funding cuts
- 10:32 T in the Park death: Teenager's drink 'might have been spiked'
- 10:30 Real Madrid Transfer News: How Rafa Nadal convinced Florentino...
- 10:29 Incredible Edible: Cop an incredible look at these top volunteers
- 10:29 Five matches we want to see at the French Open including Novak...
- 10:29 As premier heads to Europe, China says resolute about opening its...
- 10:29 Police ‘working round clock’ to keep people safe in Leeds as Bank...
- 10:29 TV COLUMN: The ethics of live news coverage are complex
- 10:29 Kinif attack victim from Skegness says life goes on
- 10:29 5 transgender myths you’ll hear and why you shouldn’t believe them
- 10:29 What really happened to the Take Me Out Brummie girls on the Isle...
- 10:29 Former Stags physio Matt Salmon dies aged 25
- 10:29 From Robbie Keane to John Terry - who the bookies think Birmingham...
- 10:29 Durham city centre incident LIVE: Police evacuate area around...
- 10:27 Lightning strikes twice at aero site