Peterborough restaurant recognised in Michelin Guide after less than six months
0 Have your say Despite only opening in April, city centre fine dining restaurant Prévost has made it into the Michelin Guide for 2017, which was published today.
Chef patron Lee Clarke, who has made no secret in the recent past of his desire to bring a Michelin star-rated restaurant to the city, tweeted “so pleased to get in guide so quickly. Will push on hard this year work even harder.”
He also congratulated his team at the Priestgate restaurant - the culmination of two decades spent cooking, tasting and learning in some of the world’s best kitchens - tweeting “Well done to whole team on... read more
- 17:04 Large police presence seen in Spring Bank in Hull at Friday rush hour
- 17:04 Mounted police and metal detectors being used in crackdown on knife...
- 17:03 Anthony Joshua collects bespoke Range Rover ahead of big fight
- 17:03 Mum of brutal bully attack victim doesn't regret releasing shocking...
- 17:03 Is your desk job destroying all the good work you’ve put in at...
- 17:03 Rail users in the north west hit by 24-hour strike
- 17:03 All the memories come flooding back
- 17:03 What is Ed Balls Day? Everything you need to know about the sixth...
- 16:58 Juan Mata could play again this season for Manchester United
- 16:58 Sunderland AFC record £33million loss
- 16:58 Green campaigner Andrew Cooper set to stand in general election
- 16:57 These are the holiday destinations most likely to cause a break-up
- 16:57 Why you should make sure you ALWAYS take this item on a plane with you
- 16:57 Why the Royal Family will NEVER use these certain words
- 16:57 Elderly man found dead in public toilet
- 16:57 Chick this out!
- 16:57 Police appeal for witnesses to Hartlepool collision
- 16:57 Warwick Boat Club edge out Stratford in thrilling final
- 16:56 Tyson Fury posts emotional letter to his fans and family as he...
- 16:55 Revealed: These are the best loved brands in Britain
- 16:55 Michelle Obama: 'I won't run for office' for my children
- 16:55 Bullring fire: Room full of jewellery 'wrecked' after blaze at...
- 16:55 America's biggest orchards could soon use ROBOT fruit pickers, but...
- 16:55 Think YOU can tell the time? Take the test to see if a new...
- 16:54 ON THIS DAY: Severe weather alert of SNOW for Derbyshire
- 16:54 Man United set to table £17m bid for Jorge Mendes' client
- 16:54 New gym class consists of nothing but sleeping
- 16:54 Retired Notts maths teacher charged with sex crimes against...
- 16:54 Lola just weeks away therapy to improve life
- 16:54 Burka-wearing burglars target house in Leicester