Peter to take part in sleep out for charity
0 Have your say A chief executive is planning on sleeping out to help raise money for charity.
Peter Watson, from Tynemouth, will be sleeping out in Newcastle for Byte Night on Friday.
The 37-year-old, chief executive of IT solutions company Atlas Cloud, will be spending the night in his sleeping bag at the Sage Gateshead to raise money for Action for Children.
He will be among more than 140 people aiming to raise £150,000 to help support services in the region.
Peter, who is aiming to raise £1,000, said: “As a father, this cause has really resonated with me.
“I’ve heard first-hand about... read more
- 07:52 Man Utd are Premier League contenders for the first time in four...
- 07:52 Chelsea handed massive injury boost as crocked duo train ahead of...
- 07:50 Is Kodi illegal? A judge has had the final say on fully-loaded boxes
- 07:49 Woman, 35, arrested over murder of daughter, 3, is ‘science teacher’
- 07:48 Sun seeking Brits are paying the price for being a nation of...
- 07:47 Suicidal thoughts on rise amongst children
- 07:44 Resurfacing works planned for A153 in Tattershall and Coningsby
- 07:44 Property Insider: Homes you can buy for £50,000 or less
- 07:42 Sun seeking Brits are paying the price for being a nation of...
- 07:41 Rafa Benitez explains why he left out Newcastle’s Aleksandar Mitrovic
- 07:40 Crime round-up from towns and villages in North Lincolnshire
- 07:40 First Class 2017: See pictures of new starters at schools across...
- 07:40 Six of the most haunted places in North Lincolnshire
- 07:39 Resurfacing works planned for A153 in Tattershall and Coningsby
- 07:38 Banbury woman crashes past haters with song recorded by famous...
- 07:36 14 of the best places to get a Sunday roast in Gwynedd
- 07:36 13 of the most haunted hotels in North Wales you can stay the night
- 07:36 Here's how to get tickets for The Killers extra UK arena tour date
- 07:36 Resurfacing works planned for A153 in Tattershall and Coningsby
- 07:35 Harrogate Advertiser archives: 10, 20 and 30 years ago this week
- 07:34 Man handed suspended jail term after telling relative 'no college,...
- 07:32 WEEKEND WEB: Lincolnshire Free Press letters...
- 07:31 FARMING MATTERS: Calls for government to support arable farmers
- 07:31 Explosives experts called to Sellafield
- 07:25 FARMING MATTERS: Calls for government to support arable farmers
- 07:24 MotoGP star Valentino Rossi discusses poor Phillip Island session:...
- 07:24 Mesut Ozil angry at speculation surrounding Arsenal future and...
- 07:23 Worksop chef’s catering firm derailed after boozy collision
- 07:21 Birdwatch: Unmistakable notes of a wintering warbler
- 07:18 North Korea’s battle plan: How Kim could HACK Trump’s defence ships...