Pet dog starts fire after turning on cooker hob with its paw



A dog started a fire after turning on a kitchen hob at a house near Lincoln.
Saxilby fire service and Lincoln North crews attended Shropshire Road, Scampton at about 8.57am this morning.
2/2 Fire was out on arrival. Crew turned off hob & moved sandwich maker to open air. Cause - accidental, dog turned on hob
— Lincs Fire & Rescue (@LincsFireRescue) 11 October 2016 They turned off a hob and moved a sandwich maker which had caught fire due to the pet dog turning on the hob, possibly with its paw.
The fire service said the cause was accidental.
08:57 @SaxilbyFire & Lincoln North... read more

 
11 October 2016 in Regional East, Views: 26
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31