Personal assistant, 45, was diagnosed with breast cancer just weeks after she married her first ever Tinder date on April Fool's Day
A newlywed was diagnosed with breast cancer just six weeks after she married her first ever Tinder date on April Fool's Day.
Yasmin Kidwai Coop, 45, a personal assistant, and cameraman Jason Coop, 46, tied the knot on April 1, 2017 - three years to the day after they were matched on the dating app.
Yet just weeks after the couple's luxury honeymoon, Ms Coop, from Kingston, south-west London, found a lump in her right breast while showering.
She said: 'We just wanted to be like any other normal married couple, but instead I was facing a cancer battle as a newlywed. We hadn't even really... read more
- 14:10 Review: Lexus IS300h F Sport
- 14:09 Drug dealers avoid prison after 'proving they can stay out of trouble'
- 14:09 Tiny baby dies suddenly at Bootle home
- 14:08 The SAG Awards has given us the weirdest Game Of Thrones alliance yet
- 14:08 Dad 'dismayed' at being over the limit after drinking two pints of...
- 14:08 Lancashire football ref Lucy aims to show the red card to depression
- 14:07 Warning over Argos, Aldi and Asos online shopper scams
- 14:07 Police name man whose body was found in Merseyside back garden
- 14:06 Send your loved one a Valentine’s Day message to appear FREE in the...
- 14:07 Only Fools and Horses star coming to Chester theatre
- 14:06 Grantham husband to run London Marathon for wife with brain tumour
- 14:06 Couple sign off from cadet youth group
- 14:06 Teenage girl pulls out Leicestershire Police officer's hair and...
- 14:06 Housebuilder gives boost to life-saving charity
- 14:05 Couple sign off from cadet youth group
- 14:06 Appeal after pet cat is shot near Boston
- 14:05 Harriers take strides to improve metal wellbeing
- 14:05 Race for Life event to be held in Buxton
- 14:05 Eagles fan smashes headfirst into beam trying to catch train
- 14:05 Lorry driver smashes into house after having cardiac arrest at the...
- 14:04 Declare your love on the big screen
- 14:04 Top accolade for engineer apprentice Craig at annual awards
- 14:03 Couple sign off from cadet youth group
- 14:03 Harriers take strides to improve metal wellbeing
- 14:03 New Walney wind farm now able to generate power
- 14:03 New order could help tackle anti-social behaviour in Wellingborough...
- 14:03 Jordan Banjo and his girlfriend are expecting their first baby
- 14:02 Harriers take strides to improve metal wellbeing
- 14:02 Eric Dier desperate for Tottenham to keep hold of their stars amid...
- 14:02 Yorkshire will be warmer than Greece this week as cold snap gives...