Person taken to hospital following house fire near Carlisle

Person taken to hospital following house fire near Carlisle
 

The occupant of a house fire near Carlisle was taken to hospital after suffering from smoke inhalation.
Crews from the city’s East and West Fire Stations were called to reports of a kitchen fire in a property at Aglionby, near Scotby, at about 3.30pm this afternoon.
The fire was out on arrival but crews assisted a casualty who was then passed into the care of the North West Ambulance Service.
Firefighters were at the scene for about 40 minutes.
read more

 
30 January 2018 in Regional North West , Views: 36
Source: News & Star
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31