Pep Guardiola's debut Man City season will be defined by these two matches
Bacary Sagna says that the two big clashes with Arsenal will define Pep Guardiola's first season.
Manchester City face Arsene Wenger's troubled outfit at the Emirates Stadium - where they have won just once in the last 32 league meetings – immediately after the international break.
Then three weeks later, the two sides will meet again down the road at Wembley, with a place in the FA Cup final at stake.
And Sagna says that the success of Guardiola's first season in charge will rest largely on the team's performance in those two games.
“It's going to be even more vital to come back after the... read more
- 16:19 Decommissioned bedsits in Long Eaton to be converted into family homes
- 16:18 Sutton St James continues search for ‘village caretaker’
- 16:17 Germany must invest to keep up in electric cars - Merkel
- 16:17 Something massive is passing in front of that ‘alien...
- 16:17 Cars are no longer allowed to use Bank Junction during the day
- 16:17 An early look at Late May Bank Holiday weekend weather in the...
- 16:16 Who should I vote for?
- 16:16 Wall St. opens higher as oil prices, defense stocks rise
- 16:16 Billy Bush on Trump tape - didn't have 'strength' to change topic
- 16:16 Police probe alleged brawl at Carlisle cage fighting event
- 16:14 Global passport system outage in the UK causes CHAOS and huge...
- 16:14 Some Everton FC players will have a point to prove in pre-season
- 16:13 Melton pub celebrates top award
- 16:13 Melton businesses urged to paint the town red
- 16:13 "Chaos" as Kirklees Council contractor fails to put road closed...
- 16:13 Manchester United and Chelsea on transfer alert as Monaco star...
- 16:13 David Seaman tells Arsene Wenger what Arsenal must do to compete...
- 16:13 Primark have released a highly-pigmented eyeshadow palette for just £4
- 16:12 'We are concerned with the Eurogroup agenda' Portugal Finance...
- 16:11 Warning over "Brexit" virus in bacon and sausages ahead of Bank...
- 16:11 Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera explains how he proved...
- 16:10 School life: Ooh la la! Fun in France for Hipperholme Grammar
- 16:10 Two sisters set to be Ribchester Field Day queen on the same day
- 16:10 Prestonians rush to register right to vote
- 16:09 Together till the end: Photographer documents her parents' painful...
- 16:09 Cholesterol-busting statins provide 'no benefit' for pensioners at...
- 16:09 No matter the disease - exercise DOES help: Being active improves...
- 16:09 Teen biker in hospital with head injuries after crash involving bus
- 16:08 Soldier found guilty of dragging woman into woods and raping her
- 16:08 Man, 20, arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery in Skegness