Pep Guardiola offers Kevin De Bruyne injury update: This is when Man City star will return
De Bruyne limped off in the 3-1 Premier League win at Swansea on Saturday but could be back for the Champions League Group C clash with Barcelona at the Nou Camp on October 19.
The 25-year-old playmaker will miss tonight's (7.45pm) trip to Celtic and Premier League clashes with Tottenham and Everton, but is expected to be back for the visit of Southampton on October 23.
The Belgium international has been in inspirational form this season, scoring two goals and adding four assists to help City win six successive league games under Guardiola.
"Kevin is not a big injury... in two and a... read more
- 07:45 Kona aims to be king compact
- 07:44 Lauryn Hill marks 20 years of Miseducation album with arena tour
- 07:44 Unai Emery to Arsenal: New manager will be under INTENSE pressure...
- 07:43 Bury North MP James Frith opens Old Hall Primary School's new annex
- 07:43 Ferrari driver involved in supercar smash in Sheffield tracked down...
- 07:42 Rail groups coupling together to revive electrification proposals
- 07:39 Toni Kroos FEARS Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool due to his time at...
- 07:39 Liverpool News: Lyon offer major Fekir update, Kroos claim,...
- 07:39 Philippe Coutinho makes Barcelona ace Lionel Messi submit transfer...
- 07:36 Part of M6 in Cumbria shut due to lorry fire overnight
- 07:33 Chelsea transfer news: Next Blues boss told to build team around...
- 07:31 ‘Prolific’ car thief banned from entering three areas of Sunderland
- 07:31 Boris Johnson wants a private plane for Brexit business ‘because...
- 07:31 Last ditch attempt to save Calderdale school building
- 07:26 Flowers from the Farm win gold at Chelsea Flower Show debut
- 07:26 Texting mistakes you don’t know you’re making
- 07:21 Donald Trump may extend UK visit to play golf in Scotland
- 07:20 Train strikes confirmed for Northern rail services
- 07:16 M&S profits slump on store closure costs
- 07:15 Ulverston driver due to appear in court accused of failing to stop...
- 07:15 How therapy dog Ted is helping mental health patients across Cumbria
- 07:15 Chance to win VIP tickets for The Mail Picnic Day at Cartmel...
- 07:15 Cheers: Friends and family pay tribute to former Barrow landlord
- 07:15 Selfless volunteers praised for combined 30 year commitment to...
- 07:15 Barrow man to face criminal damage charge
- 07:13 How therapy dog Ted is helping mental health patients across Cumbria
- 07:13 Outdoor company Patagonia backs bid to restore Lake District route...
- 07:13 Carlisle hospital guard assaulted after patient's tobacco theft fears
- 07:13 Festival can go ahead after 11th-hour hearing
- 07:10 Train strikes confirmed for Northern rail services