Pep Guardiola expects Champions League group qualification to go down to the last game after Celtic Park test
Pep Guardiola warned his Manchester City players that he expects the battle for qualification from Group C to go down to the last game, admitting that they were taught a lesson at Celtic Park last night.
City face Guardiola's old club Barcelona in back-to-back ties next before playing Borussia Monchengladbach away. The Spaniard believes their Champions League hopes will still be up in the air when Celtic visit the Etihad in December.
'When the fourth team in the pot is Glasgow Celtic you immediately realise how difficult it will be to go through,' said Guardiola. 'That's going to happen... read more
- 15:57 Somercotes and Theddlethorpe Academies spread Christmas cheer
- 15:57 Mick Jagger becomes dad for the eighth time aged 73
- 15:55 Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez must reject China transfer, says Lee Dixon
- 15:55 Dad shares his 1-year-old daughter’s amazing reaction to her first...
- 15:54 MPs to travel around UK to hear public's views on immigration
- 15:54 Top 10 things to do in Lancashire at the weekend
- 15:54 Who is Angela Merkel's husband? Meet the Chancellor’s elusive...
- 15:54 Jack Adcock's mum says 'at last there is justice' after doctor...
- 15:51 Do YOU have undiagnosed hypertension? Why clinical tests fail to...
- 15:51 Top 5 WORST celebrity diet trends to avoid in 2017: From teatoxes...
- 15:51 'Dada': Heart-melting video shows twin brothers once conjoined at...
- 15:51 Burnley to welcome Syrian refugee families
- 15:50 Paris makes public transport free to combat pollution
- 15:50 British spies have infiltrated Isis HQ
- 15:50 Homeless men killed in Chinatown blaze turned down help
- 15:50 IMF says retains confidence in Lagarde over French trial
- 15:50 Ruben Loftus-Cheek: Why this Chelsea star is so important despite...
- 15:50 Teenager threatened with machete
- 15:48 French taxpayers face huge nuclear bill as EDF financial crisis...
- 15:47 New self-service McDonald’s
- 15:47 Top 10 things to do in Lancashire at the weekend
- 15:46 Dance club take to rugby pitch
- 15:46 Man caught speeding and another who drove without insurance are...
- 15:46 Burnley to welcome Syrian refugee families
- 15:46 New self-service McDonald’s
- 15:46 Watch: Derby's Rolls-Royce celebrates as latest engine takes to skies
- 15:45 YOUR SAY: Where would you make cuts to Derbyshire County Council’s...
- 15:45 Where is Santa going to be this year?
- 15:44 Former Lancaster Royal Grammar School Third Master Gordon Robinson...
- 15:44 Tributes to dead biker Jared Alexander,24, from Preston