People who do these jobs for a living are most likely to cheat
Bankers and brokers are the biggest love cheats, according to new research.
They are the most likely to play away from home - ahead of pilots and flight attendants and doctors and nurses, a survey reveals.
The findings come from a poll of more than 5,000 women who have or are currently cheating on their partner.
The poll also revealed that two out of three unfaithful women (65%) say they cheat at work.
But 85% said that they don’t recommend sleeping with a colleague.
The survey suggests suggests the most positive thing about having an affair with a colleague is that it makes work exciting,... read more
- 12:11 British woman’s five-year prison sentence on ‘secret...
- 12:11 Hat-trick of venues in the running for wedding award
- 12:11 Care home is rated as good after recent CQC inspection
- 12:11 Foul-mouthed woman assaulted hospital receptionist after bust-up...
- 12:10 Wrexham AFC fans left to wonder what might have been
- 12:09 2017 property crash would see £399 a week wiped off UK property values
- 12:08 ‘We need volunteers’: Burgh-le-Marsh Carnival is back
- 12:08 East Midlands Air Ambulance in demand
- 12:08 One in 13 has Type 2 diabetes, new figures show
- 12:08 New football academy will offer practical training and study in Oakham
- 12:08 Museum is back in business for 2017
- 12:07 MK Dons 5 Northampton Town 3 – match review, player ratings and...
- 12:07 Ministers covered up failed Trident test before crucial vote
- 12:05 Heydour Parish Hall hosts ’20s era jazz quintet
- 12:04 Jack Wilshere says Wayne Rooney is the best he’s played with and...
- 12:02 Police believe missing man could be in Cumbria
- 12:01 Hall ready to embark on revenge mission
- 12:01 Hugill hails PNE's character after firing them to Aston Villa point
- 12:01 Chorley 2, Altrincham 0
- 12:00 Indonesian authorities detain 17 nationals returning from Syria
- 12:00 Syrian army and allies take village from Islamic State
- 11:59 George Michael’s ex claims a sex drug addiction may have led to...
- 11:59 'Lightbulb' moment for Lindley Clock Tower 115 years after it was...
- 11:59 Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is fed up with Reds goal trait
- 11:55 Aston Villa transfer rumour: Steve Bruce eyes Premier League swap...
- 11:55 Police investigating Perry Barr 'shooting' after reports of gunfire
- 11:55 Jonathan Kodjia has this message for Aston Villa fans after Preston...
- 11:54 Keates on Wrexham AFC's wasted chances and Rooney's goal
- 11:54 Chester FC 1 Wrexham AFC 1: How the players rated
- 11:53 Queen's chaplain resigns over Glasgow cathedral Koran row