'People think I need plastic surgery!': TV presenter Nick Knowles takes our health quiz
CAN YOU RUN UP STAIRS?
Yes and I often do just to get the blood pumping if my workload stops me getting to the gym.
GET YOUR FIVE A DAY?
Always. I love fruit. I eat pretty healthily being 80 per cent vegan, 15 per cent veggie and 5 per cent ‘I’ll have whatever I want today’.
Yes, but only for health. I’m 6ft 2in and 15st 10 lb (100kg).
My ideal weight is 15st, 2 lb (96kg) If I need to shift some weight, l just eat less.
I used to smoke up to 40 a day. I tried lots of times to stop but I liked it. In the end it just annoyed me that it controlled me, rather me... read more
- 13:15 Budget 2017 - Higher car tax for diesels drivers to be announced...
- 13:14 Axeman on scooter attempted robbery at Burnley store
- 13:13 North Rigton C of E School
- 13:13 The Harrogate theatre column with David Brown
- 13:14 Police investigate fire in public toilets
- 13:13 Cheque of note for charity
- 13:14 Person feared trapped in house fire
- 13:13 Leeds and Bradford men arrested after quad bike police chase near...
- 13:13 'Lazy planning' for traveller sites on Knaresborough Green Belt
- 13:14 Appeal to find missing boys
- 13:14 Commuting time on the rise in the North West
- 13:13 First steps for Harrogate Town's major stadium upgrade
- 13:13 Witnesses saw young men running away after burglary at Harrogate shop
- 13:14 HRH Prince Charles presents community hero with his MBE
- 13:13 Dear Reader: Housing and 'Nimbyism' + digital world's failings
- 13:14 Valley's X Factor star sails through to semi-finals
- 13:14 Video: All the action from the Grantham Journal Business Awards
- 13:13 ‘Look at what we’re doing’: Grayling comes out fighting on Northern...
- 13:14 More than 1,000 new jobs could be on the way to East Midlands Airport
- 13:13 £140,000 cost of bid to take over fire service
- 13:13 Poorly James missed the Queen in Hull due to hospital - now he...
- 13:13 The five-star Yorkshire monastery where the monks will have...
- 13:13 Harrogate takes on the bullies at schools
- 13:13 Revealed: Info on new panto at Harrogate Theatre
- 13:13 Harrogate leads the way in empowering women who have had a mastectomy
- 13:13 Watch as HGV sends car spinning across four lanes of M74 near...
- 13:13 Tributes to Newcastle professor who 'changed the way dental...
- 13:13 Parents' fury as sold-out £2.99 Christmas toy goes for £50 on eBay
- 13:13 'I'll leave you dead on your mattress' Teenage rapist's vile rap...
- 13:12 IN COURT: Retford cases