People in Melton could win £5,000 in Rainbows’ Big Christmas Raffle
A hospice which cares for youngsters from Leicestershire has launched its Big Christmas Raffle and people in Melton could scoop the top prize of £5,000.
Tickets are now available for the raffle which raises funds for Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People – the only hospice in the East Midlands to provide care and support to children and young people with life-limited and terminal illnesses, including those from Leicestershir
Now in its 10th year, the raffle – which was previously known as the Superdraw – plays a crucial part in raising the necessary funds needed to keep Rainbows... read more
- 12:00 Tottenham snubbed by Uber over £20m-a-year deal: Picture of model...
- 12:00 This history of McNames - a Scottish surnames McA-Z
- 12:00 Plans to double the number of places at Wellingborough primary school
- 11:59 Diamond confident Cobblers will get Sixfields form back on track
- 11:59 Jones salutes Wood’s improvement after Saints star’s England recall
- 11:59 John Lennon letter to The Queen valued at £60,000 in Liverpool
- 11:57 Manchester United player Henrikh Mkhitaryan was humiliated by Jose...
- 11:56 Former Chancellor Kenneth Clarke MP gives his views to the Herald
- 11:56 Housing and jobs bonanza for Wigan
- 11:56 Asylum seekers receive help in South Yorkshire on how to adjust to...
- 11:55 Calls to save a once-bustling Worksop street that has fallen off...
- 11:55 Asylum seekers receive help in South Yorkshire on how to adjust to...
- 11:55 Controversial homes approved
- 11:55 Pensioners can boost their brain power 'by building up their muscle...
- 11:55 When do you start wearing a poppy? Poppy etiquette on Remembrance Day
- 11:55 Acklington WI, Meeting
- 11:54 Sunderland need to show greater resilience in survival fight says...
- 11:54 Swedish central bank holds policy, primes guns for December action
- 11:54 Software company Misys joins list of UK firms to ditch flotation plans
- 11:53 Leeds defender attracting interest from Leicester - reports
- 11:53 Fifty Shades of Grey art exhibition coming to Harrogate
- 11:53 #ThrowbackThursday: Harrogate men prepare for battle in 1982
- 11:53 Man 'took knife from waistband and stabbed teenager in the heart',...
- 11:52 Introducing the 6p-a-minute cafe where coffee and food are included
- 11:52 'Every time I've left him out, he's just trained harder' - Lincoln...
- 11:52 Trick or treaters told to play safe this Halloween
- 11:51 Hard-hitting exhibition on child abuse goes on display at...
- 11:51 Sir Alex Ferguson names Manchester City as his Premier League...
- 11:50 Software company Misys joins list of UK firms to ditch flotation plans
- 11:50 LG Electronics says third-quarter profit down 3.7 percent vs. year...