Pensioner trampled to DEATH in the countryside by aggressive sheep
Police investigating the death of the 94-year-old came to the macabre conclusion after examining his wounds.
His corpse was found by the side of an isolated footpath near the village of Cestas, south of Bordeaux, on Monday afternoon.
There were wounds across his face and body, and a notoriously violent sheep was seen lurking nearby.
The criminal forensics experts now believe the sheep charged the Frenchman with his head, knocked him to the ground, and then trampled him to death using his hooves.
A local resident said: "The sheep was a well known troublemaker, he was always charging at... read more
- 13:31 Cambridge Uni issues Shakespeare trigger warnings
- 13:30 Manchester United great Paul Scholes reacted hilariously to...
- 13:30 Teespring is now selling Eat Sleep Rape Repeat and other...
- 13:30 War veterans to switch on Banbury’s Christmas lights
- 13:30 The number of schoolkids taking term-time holiday has RISEN
- 13:30 VIDEO: Banbury fun fair continues
- 13:30 Lack of EU trade agreement would be catastrophic for jobs, says...
- 13:30 You may know you're dead AFTER you die - according to science
- 13:30 Norovirus sufferers 'should avoid preparing food for two days'
- 13:30 You can now go around the solar system on Google Maps - here's how
- 13:29 What would the total distance be if you added up the depth of every...
- 13:29 Sheffield property that became magnet for trouble closed down
- 13:28 Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool stars all nominated for Champions...
- 13:28 Grantham Mayor’s Parlour receives old cake topper
- 13:27 What would the total distance be if you added up the depth of every...
- 13:27 Prescribed goods from NHS cutbacks include gluten-free food and...
- 13:26 What would the total distance be if you added up the depth of every...
- 13:26 Part of Leyes Lane in Kenilworth flooded
- 13:26 New Look’s fad diet shirt was in bad taste, but it’s up to us to...
- 13:26 Hundreds of children to take part in arts project at Chester...
- 13:26 Police investigate robbery at Notts village shop
- 13:25 Sheffield property that became magnet for trouble closed down
- 13:25 Car pictured lodged in fence on notorious South Cumbria road
- 13:25 Antoni Gaudi: Casa Vicens
- 13:25 The Farming Column with Sam Walton
- 13:24 Part of Leyes Lane in Kenilworth flooded
- 13:24 Apprentice-style contest will be all in good cause
- 13:24 Yellow weather warning for wind issued
- 13:23 Garbiel Jesus reveals new tattoo as Manchester City forward shows...
- 13:23 Man arrested after ten-hour killing spree targeting co-workers he...