Pensioner died ‘after nurse gave her Flash cleaning fluid instead of orange juice’

Pensioner died ‘after nurse gave her Flash cleaning fluid instead of orange juice’
 

An elderly woman is believed to have died when a nurse accidentally gave her Flash cleaning fluid to drink rather than orange juice. 
The health worker allegedly added water to a plastic jug she thought had undiluted squash in it.
According to a source, she then gave them to the 85-year-old woman who drank it because she had dementia.
Though the woman attempted to cough it up, she wasn’t able to and the liquid triggered a heart attack following the incident on September 23.
She died a week later at the Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton.
A whistleblower told The Sun: ‘The nurse... read more

 
13 October 2017 in Hot News, Views: 28
Source: Metro
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31