Pensioner died after fire 'started by candle' broke out at home

Pensioner died after fire 'started by candle' broke out at home
 

An elderly woman died of carbon monoxide poisoning after a blaze at her home, an inquest heard.
Sheila Jackson, 81, was killed when the fire broke out at her house on Wilton Terrace, Basford.
The inquest was told the blaze was most likely started by the naked flame of a candle and had self-extinguished before fire crews got there.
Neighbours had called emergency services after becoming concerned for Mrs Jackson when they noticed she was not following her daily routine.
Firefighters from West Bridgford and Stockhill were called to the house by paramedics and found significant damage to the... read more

 
19 May 2017 in Regional East, Views: 35
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    8 9 10 11 12 13 14
    15 16 17 18 19 20 21
    22 23 24 25 26 27 28
    29 30 31