Peckforton Castle celebrates four star AA rating
Peckforton Castle has been awarded four red stars by The AA, joining the ranks of only 37 other hotels in the country which have the rating.
The stunning venue now has the same rating as its sister property Nunsmere Hall Hotel.
Only becoming a hotel in the late 20th century, it was bought by the Naylor family in 2006 after Chris and Kate Naylor married there and set about making it one of Cheshire’s most popular hotels.
Read More A look inside Jamie Vardy's wedding venue, Peckforton Castle
Managing director Chris has called The AA rating an ‘accolade that Peckforton certainly justifies’.... read more
- 10:02 How Sheffield allotment is growing connections with nature and the...
- 10:02 Education column: Most parents know less about school than what’s...
- 10:02 Barclays sets aside another £600m for PPI compensation claims
- 10:02 West Ham and Chelsea fan violence turns area into 'bomb site' and...
- 10:02 Australian magistrate tells Aboriginal teen to 'be like 50 Cent'
- 10:01 Bottles of water given to villagers hit by a burst main near Market...
- 10:01 Fewer EU nationals apply to study in Britain after Brexit vote
- 10:01 Turkey orders detention of dozens of pilots in coup investigation -...
- 09:59 Upset thief stole wine after death of friend
- 09:58 Children 'forced to sleep by roadside' after Calais Jungle...
- 09:58 FOOTBALL RUMOURS: Blanc wants United job, Allardyce for Wolves?...
- 09:57 Pensioner slasher back behind bars after going on run from jail
- 09:57 All you need to know about the new Royal Bank of Scotland £5 note
- 09:55 Demand for fibre helps BT meet forecasts, pension deficit widens
- 09:55 England beat USA to host rugby league World Cup in 2021
- 09:55 Manny Pacquiao steps up workout ahead of boxing return as...
- 09:55 Eurowings cancels hundreds of flights amid cabin crew strike
- 09:55 Leeds to lose star man in summer: Leicester scouted him in EFL Cup win
- 09:55 UK economic growth slows to 0.5% in third quarter
- 09:54 Final council votes in favour of Lincolnshire devolution
- 09:53 Cumbria warned to prepare for icy winter weather from next month
- 09:52 Gin prices will increase to painful levels if inflation rises 3%
- 09:50 Waiter knocks thumb off Roman sculpture at British Museum
- 09:50 Man charged with firearms offence after special police operation in...
- 09:50 The Great British Bake Off reaches record audience
- 09:50 WATCH: Erosion has led to fish-pass problems
- 09:50 Bamburgh WI, Meeting
- 09:49 India detains Pakistani diplomat at Delhi Zoo for 'spying'
- 09:49 Support for South Korea's Park slides to all-time low amid crisis...
- 09:49 More shops opening in Leicester than closing down