Peaky Blinders clothes are launched online by Garrison Tailors
Now you can dress like a Peaky Blinder, with the arrival of Garrison Tailors.
The Birmingham-based company has just launched its website selling luxury menswear.
It’s partly owned by Steven Knight, the creator of the hit BBC gangster drama.
Read More Peaky Blinders series four filming dates confirmed
He wanted to produce clothes which let men dress stylishly like the 1920s gangsters but with a modern edge, so it doesn’t look like fancy dress.
Garrison Tailors, named after the pub the Shelbys own, hopes to open a shop in Birmingham and offers perfect Christmas presents for Peaky fans.
The... read more
- 17:34 Labour leader in blast over council policy
- 17:34 Town man on accused of drugs charge
- 17:33 Gunman shot at ex-girlfriend’s car during school run - Leeds Crown...
- 17:33 Stratford Literary Festival inspires with author school visits
- 17:30 Alfie Evan’s parents lose latest round of legal battle to keep...
- 17:29 £66.5 million police drug bust: eighth man jailed
- 17:29 Hazel Blears pledges support for Cumbria at BECBC AGM
- 17:28 Grantham Hospital: Consultants voice concerns to bosses over future...
- 17:28 Theresa May's advisor Nick Timothy deletes his Twitter account...
- 17:26 Post office experience at Nene Valley
- 17:24 Dom and Denise filming by Chester's Eastgate Clock for BBC 1 series
- 17:23 What are the likely line-ups? Who are the key men? Preston v...
- 17:23 Morecambe announce season ticket price freeze
- 17:20 Carlos Carvalhal describes Pep Guardiola as a 'god of football' but...
- 17:20 Ruby Walsh fails in bid to be fit for the Punchestown Festival...
- 17:19 Fundraiser at Stanhope Hall for parent and toddler group
- 17:18 How wearing sunglasses behind the wheel could see you fined £2,500
- 17:17 Tory candidate banned for links with EDL and white supremacists
- 17:17 Conservative former councillor urges people to vote Labour
- 17:17 Joe Corré on his £5m punk ashes – and Malcolm McLaren's death mask
- 17:16 Anthony Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn insists they want Deontay...
- 17:16 Hammond: Brexit transition deal has averted City job losses
- 17:14 Britons head to seaside as heatwave expected to last into weekend
- 17:14 BREAKING: Both sides of the M6 closed following collision
- 17:12 Pentagon pushes through a $1 billion contract for hypersonic...
- 17:12 Secret to happiness? Having good FRIENDS: 80-year-long Harvard...
- 17:12 BREAKING: Both sides of the M6 closed following collision
- 17:11 BREAKING: Both sides of the M6 closed following collision
- 17:11 Javier Bardem defends Woody Allen and is ‘absolutely not’ ashamed...
- 17:10 Millie Bobby Brown becomes youngest person to make Time's 100 most...