Pavel Nedved regrets not playing for Manchester United but 'transfer was never on table, there was only Chelsea'
Czech Republic legend Pavel Nedved has revealed the biggest regret he had during his career was not playing for Manchester United.
European footballer of the year in 2003, Nedved is known for his highly successful spells with Lazio and Juventus, while also helping lead his country to the final of Euro 96.
Now 44, the midfielder was once a target for Chelsea, a move which he turned down and when asked by Czech news outlet iDNES what he rues the most from his playing days he said: 'That I never played for Manchester United, I'd have liked that.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Valencia ready... read more
- 09:44 Javier Hernandez makes history as he equals Mexico goalscoring record
- 09:42 Three charged with conspiracy to commit robbery in Nottinghamshire
- 09:42 Sports facility reopens after major refurbishment
- 09:42 Comic Relief end of night total REVEALED but Red Nose Day viewers...
- 09:41 Easter theatre fun for youngsters
- 09:41 Jeremy McConnell returns to Instagram as Ex on the Beach rumours...
- 09:41 Passionate performance by Japanese pianist
- 09:41 DR Congo unrest: Why have 10 mass graves been found in Kasai?
- 09:41 Town in top five for food hygiene improvements
- 09:41 Fernando Alonso admits McLaren might struggle to finish Australian...
- 09:41 What are Scotland's chances of qualifying for the 2018 World Cup? -...
- 09:41 7 Expert tips for cutting sugar the sensible way
- 09:41 South Lakes weather for Saturday March 25
- 09:41 Barrow's emergency services pay their respects as nation mourns...
- 09:41 Patrons back bid to buy and renovate Cumbrian poet's Millom home
- 09:40 Tour de Yorkshire spectacle to showcase the town
- 09:39 Hundreds of homes approved in Wyre
- 09:38 Britain's poorest, excluded from banking, turn to high-cost credit...
- 09:38 People kill sheep, strip naked and chain themselves together at...
- 09:38 London attacker Khalid Masood ‘rowed with ex after convincing...
- 09:37 Gomersal U15s show heart in Blackburn Cup final loss
- 09:37 Tour de Yorkshire spectacle to showcase the town
- 09:36 How many new homes could be built in north east Derbyshire in the...
- 09:35 The Electric Bar and Restaurant third birthday
- 09:35 Lincoln City v Forest Green Rovers LIVE - the top-of-table clash as...
- 09:34 Three charged with conspiracy to commit robbery in Nottinghamshire
- 09:34 University of Sunderland students get guide dogs visitors
- 09:34 Tragic death of Sunderland ‘gentle giant’ after accidentally taking...
- 09:34 Branching west from the wooded den
- 09:33 US and UK laptop bans on some Middle East flights come into effect