Passengers to get a refund for train delays of 15 mins and over
Rail passengers will be able to claim compensation when trains are more than 15 minutes late.
‘Delay Repay 15’ has been announced announced by the Department for Transport, meaning even minor delays could be compensated.
Existing compensation rules mean passengers can only claim pay outs when services are delayed by at least 30 minutes, but one railway regulator estimates just one in five people actually do so.
Donald Trump accused of a string of sexual assaults by multiple women Only three in four GTR trains arrived on time between August 21 and September 17 this year with almost... read more
- 16:59 Victim's jaw broken in seven-on-two gang beating in Northampton
- 16:58 Didi Hamann: Jose Mourinho is taking a huge risk by doing this with...
- 16:58 Arsenal make major summer announcement: Ivan Gazidis speaks out
- 16:58 Police appealing for information after spate of cars thefts near Rugby
- 16:58 Police warning after man approaches girl in Alvaston Park
- 16:58 One third of Brits have sleepless nights worrying about debt
- 16:58 Councillors agree to tackle rural GPs shortage
- 16:58 Bulldozers in move to make pier site safer
- 16:56 Call for spending limit on whole West Midlands Mayor campaign after...
- 16:56 Walney road closed by Police
- 16:56 When will The Chase be back? Anne Hegerty confirms agonising RETURN...
- 16:55 East Midlands ‘most tolerant’ of migrants but ‘hate EU budget’...
- 16:55 Dog coaxed from under car in Chapel St Leonards needs name
- 16:55 Nearly half of Russians want PM Medvedev to quit, says poll
- 16:54 Jose Mourinho orders Manchester United to sign Willian from Chelsea
- 16:53 Chelsea bombshell: Eden Hazard tells friends he wants to join Real...
- 16:53 Ronnie O'Sullivan OUT of World Snooker Championship 2017 after Ding...
- 16:53 Benidorm or bust in car rally for Charnock Richard father son team
- 16:52 Viking battlefield site said to be in Borders
- 16:52 Newcastle United tax raids are 'black cloud on sunshine of...
- 16:52 Bradley Lowery's Sunderland mascot role cancelled as mum shares...
- 16:52 Call for spending limit on whole West Midlands Mayor campaign after...
- 16:51 ‘Caring side of job appealed to me’
- 16:51 Tax fraud probe: What do we know so far? Who has been investigated?...
- 16:49 Airbus secures $6bn Chinese deal for jet....that can take off like...
- 16:47 By George! It’s a cracking bash for patron saint day
- 16:47 Famous Nottinghamshire landmark provides inspiration at one of the...
- 16:46 Seventy years on the job and Monica is still going strong
- 16:46 Residents fear huge college ball will turn Sherbourne into 'party...
- 16:44 Barcelona summer transfer targets: La Liga giants want these stars