Passengers forced to sit next to CORPSE after woman dies on three-and-a-half-hour flight
A 50-year-old woman, who has not been named, died 45 minutes into the Azur Air flight after suffering a diabetic seizure.
Passengers on the Boeing 757 aircraft were left spooked after the woman died on the flight and her body was covered in a blanket before being laid down in the aisle.
According to the woman’s husband, she injected insulin an hour before the flight and packed her medication in her check-in luggage because she believed she would not need it.
But the woman had a diabetic seizure and is also believed to to have succumbed to acute heart failure in the lead up to her death.... read more
- 16:14 Tory chairman urges Scots to support England at the World Cup
- 16:14 Six crews of firefighters tackle fire in thatched roof at Frisby
- 16:13 Mother duck teaches 11 ducklings to use a zebra crossing
- 16:12 Success of St Helens mental health awareness event
- 16:12 An identical, monotonously predictable safety-first approach
- 16:11 Public divided over plans for mayor to take charge of fire service
- 16:10 Cyclist taken to hospital after assault in Warwick park
- 16:10 Liverpool news: Jurgen Klopp ‘green lights’ arrival of Real Madrid...
- 16:09 Passengers set for bank holiday rail chaos - here's how you're...
- 16:08 Inquiry opens into death of Wigan man, 28
- 16:08 Surge in football attendances at SPFL grounds
- 16:07 Man arrested after alleged rape in Nuneaton
- 16:06 BBC presenter Rachael Bland reveals 'incurable' cancer
- 16:06 A second ‘alien asteroid’ has been spotted in our solar system
- 16:06 Liverpool stars Salah, Firmino and co train at Anfield ahead of...
- 16:04 Burton graduate left jobless after Carillion collapse lands new job...
- 16:04 Major scheme on former council depot will bring 140 new jobs to...
- 16:04 Call for ban on cars dropping off or picking up pupils at school gates
- 16:04 Multi-million pound retail development in Bolsover is approved
- 16:04 Firefighters rescue pensioner after ravine fall in Newcombe Road,...
- 16:04 Twoteenagers arrested after assault on elderly man
- 16:03 GALLERY: Suitcases full of surprises!
- 16:03 Tracking lorries won't solve Irish border issue, hauliers say
- 16:02 Multi-million pound retail development in Bolsover is approved
- 16:01 Mikel Arteta as Arsenal manager: The Gunners line-up that could...
- 16:00 Twoteenagers arrested after assault on elderly man
- 16:00 "Hope will triumph over hatred": Bishop of Burnley on Manchester...
- 16:00 It was lunch with royalty at Simonstone primary
- 15:59 Cyclist taken to hospital after assault in Warwick park
- 15:59 Mysterious object confirmed to be from another solar system