Part of Slack Lane, Derby, closed, after crash involving motorcycle and car
Part of a Derby road has been closed this evening after a motorcyclist was knocked off their bike during a collision involving their vehicle and a car.
Officers from Derbyshire police said the incident happened at around 7.30pm at the junction of Slack Lane and Howe Street - and part of the road has been blocked as a result.
A spokesman for the force said it was not clear if any anyone had been seriously injured. He said: "The motorcyclist was knocked off their bike. We don't the extent of the injuries as of yet but officers are still at the scene."
Traffic company Inrix reported... read more
- 16:38 WATCH: Higher Wheelton girl honoured with national Macmillan award...
- 16:38 Military veterans are ‘not confident getting the help they need...
- 16:37 Northamptonshire governance crisis ends Cherwell council partnership
- 16:37 Oxfordshire County Council retains ‘good’ Ofsted rating for...
- 16:36 Northamptonshire governance crisis ends Cherwell council partnership
- 16:36 Knightcote murder trial: Jury to decide whether Warwickshire pilot...
- 16:33 Six ways the royal wedding will rewire your summer look
- 16:33 Tesco home delivery customers left fuming over computer glitch
- 16:33 Harry Potter and Tom Kerridge fuel Bloomsbury's record revenue
- 16:34 Joy at birth of incredibly rare reindeer twins in Highlands
- 16:33 What is ruby chocolate and how is it made?
- 16:33 Scottish employment numbers hit record high
- 16:33 Jet Airways now offers direct flights from Manchester to Mumbai
- 16:33 Can you listen to music during Ramadan?
- 16:33 With Google Lens, you might not need to remember the name of...
- 16:33 Harry and Meghan attend first royal event since wedding
- 16:33 Harry and Meghan make first appearance as married couple at...
- 16:33 Watch: Former Coventry City winger slapped by Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- 16:33 How much are your old movie posters worth?
- 16:33 Forced marriage trial: Police urge other victims to come forward
- 16:33 Porsche ordered to recall 60,000 diesel cars over emissions: is...
- 16:33 Bubble Rush raises more than £20,000 for Kettering charity
- 16:33 Burnley MP slams £1m. waste of county compensation payouts
- 16:33 Success at second Saltfleet Gala event
- 16:33 Jamie Robson signs new two-year deal with Dundee United
- 16:21 West Midlands Mayor Andy Street wants control of hundreds of...
- 16:33 Wages failing to keep up with house prices
- 16:33 Cyclists warned over 'bandit country' canal tow path after masked...
- 16:33 Liverpool fans LOVE what UFC star Darren Till said about the...
- 16:33 Knightcote murder trial: Jury to decide whether Warwickshire pilot...