Park boss explains their Halloween ‘clown policy’
Resort bosses say they have strict guidelines on the “visibility of clowns” in their Halloween shows.
Southport Pleasureland boss Norman Wallis spoke out over the latest craze for creepy clowns which is sweeping the UK.
A craze perpetrated by people Mr Wallis branded “stupid and cruel”.
“Halloween is meant to be about fun – for kids its pumpkins, trick or treat, dressing up and meeting funny spooky characters. It’s a great tradition and I’m keen to deliver just the best Halloween festival for the little ones.
“It’s also about fun for young adults who enjoy a fright night but take the... read more
- 15:23 Grass fire in Mansfield
- 15:22 Liam Payne enjoys a ciggie break after vowing to quit smoking for...
- 15:22 Tulip Days wow visitors to city nursery
- 15:22 Whissendine motorcyclists shatter 50-year-old land speed records
- 15:21 London Marathon mission for IT manager from Lytham
- 15:21 Shona Robison told to quit after using Tayside health bosses as...
- 15:21 Roadworks Round-up: The works which may cause you hold-ups in the...
- 15:20 Pierre-Emile Højbjerg: ‘Bayern is the school of forming a champion’
- 15:20 Zimbabwe parliament summons Robert Mugabe over diamond theft claim
- 15:20 Two vehicle crash causes problems for Cumbria motorists
- 15:18 Time 100: Millie Bobby Brown becomes youngest to make influential...
- 15:17 Which of the new 'alphabet' 10ps will rare coin collectors be...
- 15:16 Ofcom seeks to scrap local TV roll-out
- 15:16 Discover Fashioned from Nature at the V&A
- 15:15 Arsene Wenger: Robin Van Persie sends emotional message to Arsenal...
- 15:15 Man Utd legend Sir Alex Ferguson reveals why he’s delighted at...
- 15:14 What does 420 friendly mean?
- 15:14 Top of the Shops with Tom Kerridge - A flop from top to bottom
- 15:14 Canadian chocolatier Shyte goes viral for hilarious name
- 15:14 Alien spaceships, grunting pigs and revving Ford Cortinas among...
- 15:14 Festival fans urged to snap up tickets to National Forest's Timber...
- 15:13 Community fights against plan for quarry expansion
- 15:13 Send us your football team photos
- 15:13 Trinity star’s grandson Luke is born to run
- 15:13 Teenager turns bird detective
- 15:13 Historic Burnley building to be transformed through ambitious project
- 15:13 Staff, management and volunteers pitch in to turn Burnley green
- 15:12 Roadworks Round-up: The works which may cause you hold-ups in the...
- 15:12 Magpie Recipe: Hake with Spanish beans, for two
- 15:12 Bury families in poverty are to get help