Parents warned over using unlicensed teething products on their children
Parents are being warned about the risks of using unlicensed products for their teething children after the results of an investigation were released.The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has issued the warning following a US Food and Drug Administration investigation into homeopathic teething tablets and gels.
It found that these products could cause side effects such as seizures, difficulty breathing, lethargy, excessive sleepiness, muscle weakness, skin flushing and constipation.
And while these products are neither made nor licensed for use in the UK, there is a... read more
- 15:30 Brazil sees sharp rise in yellow fever cases
- 15:30 Fertility couple win landmark fatherhood ruling
- 15:30 ’Pointless’ work performance reviews driving workers to tears
- 15:30 SMALL CAP IDEAS: Four lesser-known pharma companies that could have...
- 15:30 ‘Rotherham scandal raises questions over council scrutiny’
- 15:30 Holme Valley slimmer lost 10 stones and gained a new lease of life
- 15:30 Cops warning on Notts cold callers
- 15:29 This company wants to put pussy (cats) back in the White House seat...
- 15:29 Arsenal facing lengthy Arsene Wenger ban, but does it make...
- 15:29 Former Manchester United winger Memphis Depay scores stunning goal...
- 15:29 Twitter backlash as Trump signs anti-abortion law in one of first...
- 15:28 This is what the Brexit Supreme Court decision actually means
- 15:28 Anglesey paedophile jailed again after being caught in young girl's...
- 15:28 Harborough travel firm to ‘double in size’
- 15:27 Massachusetts mattress conceals $20m in cash
- 15:27 Aston Villa: This is how soon top scorer Jonathan Kodjia could be back
- 15:27 Liam Payne narrowly avoids GUNMAN at Hollywood nightclub shooting
- 15:27 Birmingham Moseley decision throws up some difficult questions
- 15:25 Ethical hackers head to Dundee for Securi-Tay
- 15:25 Flying visit to Banbury for famous steam engine
- 15:25 Twitter backlash as Trump signs anti-abortion law in one of first...
- 15:25 Fresh Tube strikes to hit London from tomorrow
- 15:25 Man with world’s biggest penis – 19 inches – could be appearing in...
- 15:25 Chelsea eyeing Diego Lopez and Tim Krul as Asmir Begovic nears...
- 15:24 'I heard them scream that they were on fire': Flight director who...
- 15:24 Did an earthquake in Nepal knock an inch off Everest? Doubts over...
- 15:24 Driving standing up conviction for tall Newcastle man
- 15:24 Peta calls for Scotland’s last elephant to be moved to sanctuary
- 15:22 Woman beaten and robbed after dropping children off at school
- 15:22 Government loses Supreme Court Brexit battle