Parents warned of blind cord danger after toddler strangled to death

Parents warned of blind cord danger after toddler strangled to death
 

A coroner has issued a warning over the danger of blind cords after a 16-month-old girl’s neck became caught and died.
Bronwyn Taylor was playing in the conservatory at her grandparents’ home when she became tangled inside a beaded cord loop and fell over, on April 2.
Man, 39, dies after bus full of Rangers fans crashes on the A76 The girl was later found by her grandmother, Shirley Taylor, 66, who desperately tried to revive her.
Ambulance crews rushed her to hospital in Stoke-on-Trent, but she suffered a cardiac arrest and was pronounced dead on arrival.
A post-mortem found she died as a... read more

 
1 October 2016 in Hot News, Views: 38
Source: Metro
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31