Parents warned after escalator 'swallowed' boy's foot

Parents warned after escalator 'swallowed' boy's foot
 

A mum sent stark warnings to other parents about children travelling on escalators after “the most horrific thing she had ever seen in her life” happened to her son.
The mum-of-two, who posted anonymously on a parents forum, told the story about how an escalator unexpectedly “swallowed” her eight-year-old son’s “whole foot” leaving him screaming in pain and needing hospital treatment.
She said the incident took place while the family were on a trip out in London with friends over the festive period and the fact she was with a large group meant she was not next to her son while he travelled... read more

 
8 January 2018 in Regional North West , Views: 25
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30