Parents praise 'miracle' child after baby born with rare 'Benjamin Button' disease
The baby boy has "prominent signs of ageing" including wrinkles on the face, a very shrunken body and hollow eyes.
He was born in the district of Magura, Bangladesh, on Sunday.
A doctor who has been treating him said: "The baby does not look like a new born at all.
"There are prominent sings of ageing such a excessive wrinkles and rough skin texture."
However, the parents of the baby are jubilant with the birth of their child.
Biswajit Patro, father of the baby, who is a farmer, is ecstatic and could not hold back his happiness.
He said: "We can only thank God.... read more
- 10:31 Housing plans and holiday lodges go before committee
- 10:31 Proposed closure of school causes worry
- 10:31 Turkey coup: 136 diplomats and relatives seek Germany asylum
- 10:30 Coastguard warning over 'wave dodgers'
- 10:30 Alzheimer’s disease might be caused by eating too much sugar
- 10:30 Slideshow: Crocus walk makes for colourful scenes
- 10:29 Conor McGregor shares snap of boxing session as UFC lightweight...
- 10:28 Apprentice Joe shows his skills in regional electrical competition
- 10:28 Wary of divided loyalties, a Baltic state reaches out to its Russians
- 10:28 Doctor Who spin off Class 'axed after just ONE series' due to poor...
- 10:28 Israel denies work permit to Human Right Watch researcher
- 10:28 Loose Women viewers ‘DISGUSTED’ as Janet Street-Porter calls...
- 10:28 British media have 'demonised' Ukip and made me a virtual prisoner,...
- 10:27 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp: This is why I dropped Emre Can
- 10:27 Midfielder reveals all on Leeds transfer: This is why I had to join...
- 10:27 Manchester United defender: I will decide my future at the end of...
- 10:26 EXCLUSIVE: Man charged with M6 death crash which killed highways...
- 10:26 You should stop throwing coins into wishing wells immediately
- 10:26 Manchester City defender Gael Clichy reveals DJ Jazzy Jeff is his...
- 10:25 Chesterfield council: 'We can't afford to build and run an ice rink'
- 10:24 Europeans brought a deadly stomach bacteria to the Americas 500...
- 10:24 Great Barrier Reef could be hit by its WORST-EVER blast of coral...
- 10:24 Jamie Vardy movie still on track despite Claudio Ranieri sacking
- 10:23 Manchester United defender Guillermo Varela claims Frankfurt is...
- 10:22 Caught on Camera: Can you help North Wales Police find these people?
- 10:22 Growing times at hair salon in Spalding
- 10:22 SE Asia Stocks-Lower; Trump's tirade on China weighs
- 10:22 British woman ‘secretly buys apartment where Madeleine...
- 10:21 Vicky McClure talks The Replacement, Line Of Duty and those James...
- 10:21 Nuneaton woman arrested over crash which killed expectant father