Paper shredder sparks emergency at Lancaster doctors surgery



A paper shredder sparked an emergency at a doctors surgery in Lancaster, say firefighters. Four engines were called out to the Lancaster Medical Practice on Dalton Square at around 4.50am on Tuesday, after a cleaner discovered the unfolding emergency.
Fire crews say the cleaner heard the alarm ringing and found the surgery to be smoke logged.
She immediately left the building and dialled 999 for help.
A spokesman for the fire service said: "A paper shredding machine caught fire in the basement of a doctor's surgery.
"Fortunately, the fire was contained to the paper shredding... read more

 
30 January 2018 in Regional North West , Views: 25
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31