Paper round-up: Liverpool £175m deadline day spree, Arsenal eye Draxler, £70m Sanchez bid
Arsenal are ready to sell Alexis Sanchez to Manchester City for a whopping £70million but only if they land Julian Draxler, according to the Daily Mirror.
While the Gunners have agreed to sell Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to Liverpool for £40m and the move has left Chelsea furious.
And following Klopp’s capture of Oxlade-Chamberlain, the Reds are aiming to land Thomas Lemar and Virgil van Dijk on deadline day.
Click through the gallery above to see the best from today’s back pages!
- 09:32 Deadly earthquakes could hit a BILLION people next year because of...
- 09:32 Cyber criminals working for enemy states could 'kill millions' by...
- 09:32 Budget: 90 MPs demand action over social care and health service...
- 09:32 Caring School pupils feed 240 through Doncaster foodbank
- 09:32 Long delays on A16 at Kirton after crash
- 09:31 Hall’s ruby anniversary marked by ’60s party
- 09:31 Get the festive spirit!
- 09:29 New sculptures bring a fresh new look to nature reserve
- 09:29 Injury forces Robert to hang up his boots
- 09:27 Parents urgently warned over consequences of alienating children...
- 09:27 BiFab nearly went into administration three times in a week
- 09:25 The Ashes 2017 guide: fixtures, betting odds and how to watch on TV
- 09:23 Appeal for information after assault in Rugby
- 09:23 Former Wimbledon champion Jana Novotna dies aged 49 after a long...
- 09:23 Spire shares hit as takeover talks end
- 09:22 Caring School pupils feed 240 through Doncaster foodbank
- 09:22 Teenage girl approached by stranger in Sheffield street
- 09:22 Felix joins appeal to catch cruel lego thieves
- 09:22 Carl Baker reveals Coventry City missed out on highly-rated India...
- 09:21 'Crazy' pair spotted clinging to bus
- 09:21 Harry Styles to perform at Victoria's Secret fashion show
- 09:21 Ryan Seacrest responds to allegations of inappropriate behaviour
- 09:21 Disability and sickness benefit error could cost up to £500m to fix
- 09:21 Single-use plastics could be taxed in battle against waste
- 09:21 Ofsted inspectors to ask children about why they wear hijab at school
- 09:21 Police say Gaia Pope was NOT murdered after post-mortem shows no...
- 09:21 Madeleine McCann investigation's mystery 'woman in purple' identified
- 09:21 'Time traveller' from 2028 returns to helpfully reveal what future...
- 09:20 WWE Survivor Series results: Triple H claims all the glory again
- 09:20 Police plea as 86-year-old with dementia goes missing in Milngavie