Panic over homeopathic teething tablets after TEN children are killed, FDA claims
Ten children have died after using homeopathic teething treatments, the US Food and Drug Administration claims.
The federal agency is also investigating 400 cases of seizures and other reactions in children.
They warned symptoms can include difficulty in breathing, lethargy, excessive sleepiness, muscle weakness, skin flushing, constipation, and difficulty urinating.
The report, released late on Wednesday, comes a week after the FDA revealed it had concerns about 'adverse affects' caused by homeopathic teething tablets.
Now, the agency claims to have evidence that the remedies led to the... read more
- 11:53 Northern train strike will affect thousands of Merseyside commuters
- 11:53 Celtic keeping tabs on wanted FC Utrecht defender Giovanni Troupee
- 11:53 Police hunt wanted man with links to Fylde coast
- 11:53 Police appeal to trace boy missing for two weeks
- 11:53 This huge shark has been caught off the coast of Devon
- 11:53 Taylor Wimpey apologises in leasehold dispute
- 11:52 Leo Baxendale: Bash Street Kids and Minnie the Minx comic legend...
- 11:52 Italy's Renzi set to regain leadership of weakened ruling party
- 11:51 Latest Chesterfield magistrates’ court results
- 11:51 McDonald’s will roll out its new UK home delivery service this summer
- 11:51 Work to start on £2.5m affordable homes scheme in former Derbyshire...
- 11:50 Labour mayor candidate Sion Simon disowns party leader Jeremy Corbyn
- 11:50 Emergency services searching Leeds river after report of body in water
- 11:49 June Osborne announced as new Bishop of Llandaff
- 11:49 Maria Sharapova sent message about French Open wildcard by Paris...
- 11:49 Pervert jailed after sexual assaults
- 11:49 Man United will never dominate the Premier League again like under...
- 11:49 Two children in every Derbyshire classroom suffer abuse
- 11:49 Tributes to Preston cartoonist Leo Baxendale
- 11:49 Resort road closed as firefighters tackle blaze
- 11:48 The worst Premier League sides of all time: As Sunderland edge...
- 11:47 MPs bid for re-election on June 8
- 11:47 Work to start on £2.5m affordable homes scheme in former Derbyshire...
- 11:47 SLIDESHOW: Scouts parade through Brighouse for St George’s Day
- 11:46 'My dog's been bitten by a snake!' Vinnie the labrador rushed to...
- 11:46 Departures are inevitable as Lincoln City plan for life in League Two
- 11:46 Pregnant cash-strapped mum hands back HUNDREDS of pounds found in...
- 11:46 Time to show all the right moves to get Sheffield feeling healthier
- 11:45 MPs bid for re-election on June 8
- 11:45 Pioneering eye test can spot glaucoma 10 YEARS before any symptoms...