Paddy McGuinness tells parents of autistic children: 'Don't give up hope on holidays'
Paddy McGuinness is encouraging parents who have children with autism to not "give up hope on holidays".
The Take Me Out presenter revealed he and wife Christine had finally managed a holiday after four and a half years.
"Being parents with autistic children, for us, family holidays have been a pipe dream until now.
"We managed two days there which for us is massive... we had to take so much stuff but to see our kids having fun was well worth it."
Skip Instagram post by mcguinness.paddy Being parents with autistic children, for us, family holidays have been a pipe... read more
- 13:07 J Marion Sims: controversial statue taken down but debate still rages
- 13:06 Boy, 3, drowns in swimming pool in Leeds
- 13:05 Family's relief as missing Cherie Hutchings - who vanished on...
- 13:05 London Marathon weather forecast – will it be hot on Sunday?
- 13:05 Three men charged over Leeds and Wakefield burglaries
- 13:05 Man Utd vs Tottenham: Mourinho without one star but two return,...
- 13:05 UK's best-paid primary headteacher suspended amid fraud inquiry
- 13:03 Plus-size influencers recreate outfits worn by Meghan Markle and...
- 13:02 Boy, three, dies after drowning in David Lloyd swimming pool
- 13:02 The Queen age, net worth, birthday, family and everything you need...
- 13:01 Three men charged over Leeds and Wakefield burglaries
- 12:59 Hay fever misery as pollen and pollution creates 'toxic storm'
- 12:58 Prison worker jailed for 50 years after stealing £974,000 worth...
- 12:58 London Marathon route, starting point and number of runners
- 12:55 South Kesteven recycling drop-in sessions
- 12:55 Liam Payne reveals his nickname for Cheryl - and says she'll 'kill...
- 12:53 Data, memes and stadium dreams: how James Pallotta rebuilt Roma
- 12:53 Whitley Bay’s Hannah is helping grand planting plan
- 12:53 Munster hope to make experience count in clash of styles with Racing
- 12:51 North Korea missile and nuclear test halt hailed
- 12:49 Melania Trump, Obamas and Clintons to attend funeral of Barbara Bush
- 12:49 Manchester attack survivor has BGT judges in tears as she rises...
- 12:49 Man Utd star admits he snubbed Liverpool switch after training session
- 12:48 21 things you’ve never thought of doing at New Street Station
- 12:46 Adults with heart disease can stay out of hospital if they walk...
- 12:45 Caprice, 46, shows off her age-defying good looks as she dazzles in...
- 12:45 Susanna Reid, 47, lauded by fans for her 'natural beauty' after...
- 12:45 Strictly Come Dancing: Craig Revel Horwood SLAMS 'ungrateful'...
- 12:45 Courteney Cox and boyfriend Johnny McDaid engage in VERY heated...
- 12:45 Geordie Shore's Sophie Kasaei leaves NOTHING to the imagination in...