Pace and skill too much for Morpeth
0 Have your say Penrith 48-0 Morpeth
Morpeth made the relatively short trip across to Cumbria to renew acquaintances with old rivals Penrith, and were well beaten against a strong outfit, who played with pace and no little skill.
The game itself kicked off some hour and a quarter late, as the referee, rather surprisingly, had failed to take into account the Scotch Corner traffic problems.
That said, when the game did get underway, he contributed greatly to a free flowing encounte, where the organised Penrith side took full advantage of a superb autumn afternoon to treat the crowd to an... read more
- 11:51 Banbury United FC ground sold as part of merger for Brackley...
- 11:51 Revealed: The reasons why Coventry City owners Sisu were granted...
- 11:50 When will 'weather bomb' Storm Brian hit Burton and South Derbyshire?
- 11:49 ‘Nonsense’ to merge Kenilworth and south Coventry to make new...
- 11:49 Crown court date for motorbike thief
- 11:49 Stunning Orionid meteor shower arrives tonight - here's the best...
- 11:49 Athletics: East Kilbride kids inspired after visit from Team GB...
- 11:49 Top class ballet on the big screen
- 11:49 Stirling Albion look to bounce back from Scottish Cup shocker with...
- 11:49 Kobe Steel uncovers more evidence of quality mistakes
- 11:49 Construction begins on Ripley hospital blood test extension
- 11:49 QUICK QUIZ: This week in questions...
- 11:49 TRICK OR TREAT: Where to get your Halloween costumes
- 11:48 QUICK QUIZ: This week in questions...
- 11:48 Officers searching for missing Leeds man
- 11:48 TRICK OR TREAT: Where to get your Halloween costumes
- 11:48 'Bored' 16-year-old picked up by police at 2am driving sister's car
- 11:47 Factory worker cheated death after being CRUSHED by giant cable drum
- 11:47 Gran Turismo Sport: reviews, car list and release
- 11:47 Neal Preston: Exhilarated and exhausted
- 11:47 The best face oils for autumn
- 11:46 ‘I did all this for the old folk’
- 11:46 Stargazers - get ready for the 'most beautiful' Orionid meteor...
- 11:46 Tweed Forum calls for input
- 11:46 Storm Brian: Weather Bomb set to cause miserable weekend for Yorkshire
- 11:45 Colne Town Council's spook-tacular Halloween
- 11:45 "Hot-head" charged after racist rant at police
- 11:45 Law firm's inaugural charity ball smashes fundraising target
- 11:45 Man City and Pep Guardiola can learn an awful lot from Burnley
- 11:45 Manchester United can do better than Arsenal luxury Mesut Ozil