Overpaid Ellesmere Port workers vote to keep cash - but could now lose £600 bonus

Overpaid Ellesmere Port workers vote to keep cash - but could now lose £600 bonus
 

Employees at an Ellesmere Port warehouse say they have voted to keep 22 months of overpaid wages.
Around 150 workers at the town's DHL site were put on a higher rate of pay for almost two years.
Now, they have voted in a ballot asking them whether or not they agree with an offer, made by DHL, to repay 50% of the money owed or to keep money handed to them after an “administrative error”.
Read More Ellesmere Port pregnant driver almost killed by reckless yobs
Our sister paper The Liverpool ECHO has been told 85% of the affected workforce voted to keep the money, with the other 15% opting to... read more

 
6 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 30
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31