Over half of NHS groups failing cancer patients in Yorkshire
0 Have your say More than half of NHS groups in Yorkshire are failing cancer patients when it comes to diagnosis and treatment, new ratings show.
Data from NHS England reveals that 14 of the 22 clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) in the region are performing poorly when it comes to diagnosing patients quickly, ensuring they get prompt treatment and boosting one-year survival rates.
The figures shed light on stark differences in the quality of care across the country, with just 22 CCGs achieving the two highest ratings of “top performing” or “performing well”.
Nationally, one in nine of the... read more
- 14:57 Avengers Infinity War: Robert Downey Jr SPEAKS OUT on Iron Man...
- 14:57 Xbox One X UPDATE - Price will ‘not stop console selling 20million...
- 14:55 Long Eaton amputee footballer helps England to tournament win
- 14:55 Challenge your inner warrior
- 14:53 Bronzers from Givenchy, Revlon and Urban Decay
- 14:53 Teenager bitten by raccoon as a baby gets man-made nose and ear
- 14:53 Cash stolen after ram raid at Wellesbourne premises
- 14:52 Novak Djokovic insists Wimbledon is not on his mind after Vasek...
- 14:52 Announce Alvaro Morata! Man Utd fans livid at club and demand...
- 14:52 Thibaut Courtois' agent reveals he met Real Madrid officials and...
- 14:52 Brave Carmel took on racist train thug
- 14:52 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to Liverpool: Why the Arsenal star could be...
- 14:49 Nicol: Liverpool FC could still sign Virgil van Dijk
- 14:49 The art of taking the perfect Glastonbury photo
- 14:48 Legendary Liverpool lawyer Rex Makin funeral - updates
- 14:48 Kettering woman pleads not guilty to sexually assaulting young boy
- 14:48 Telegram app agrees to Russian registration, but not to share...
- 14:48 Has Kodi forced Sky Sports to slash prices?
- 14:47 The strange things people put in luggage
- 14:47 What is a miscarriage? Symptoms, causes and what happens after the...
- 14:46 Every Premier League done deal so far this transfer window: What...
- 14:46 Alvaro Morata to Man Utd: Real Madrid star will be enriched by move...
- 14:46 Paddington Bear author Michael Bond dies aged 91
- 14:45 Duckenfield, Bettison and three others could face maximum sentence...
- 14:45 Arsenal ‘doing everything’ to sign Thomas Lemar from Monaco
- 14:44 Who is Naked Attraction's Anna Richardson?
- 14:44 Naked Attraction: What REALLY goes on behind the scenes
- 14:44 Big Sleuth trail of 22 little bear cubs launches at Birmingham...
- 14:44 West Brom at centre of pioneering scheme to build brand in China
- 14:44 Wall St. set to open higher as tech selloff stalls