Over half of NHS groups failing cancer patients in Yorkshire
0 Have your say More than half of NHS groups in Yorkshire are failing cancer patients when it comes to diagnosis and treatment, new ratings show.
Data from NHS England reveals that 14 of the 22 clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) in the region are performing poorly when it comes to diagnosing patients quickly, ensuring they get prompt treatment and boosting one-year survival rates.
The figures shed light on stark differences in the quality of care across the country, with just 22 CCGs achieving the two highest ratings of “top performing” or “performing well”.
Nationally, one in nine of the... read more
- 03:41 Times distorted Muslim foster case, regulator finds
- 03:41 Katie Cast: Childhood, Instagram and quick-fire questions as Katie...
- 03:23 UB40 betrayed me - Ali Campbell
- 03:19 Third US judge orders Daca restarted, saying new applicants must be...
- 03:15 Danniella Westbrook 'arrested for driving offences in Malaga'... as...
- 03:15 Jess Wright supports sister-in-law Michelle Keegan as actress makes...
- 03:15 Sheridan Smith EXCLUSIVE: Singer gives cryptic shout-out to 'her...
- 03:15 Imogen Thomas 'SPLITS from Adam Horsley': Big Brother star 'feeling...
- 03:15 Trying to get someone's attention? Iggy Azalea shows off her ample...
- 03:15 Lydia Bright showcases her fruity side in a novelty hat and bold...
- 03:15 Kris Jenner slams claims she is fighting with Kanye West over him...
- 03:15 Kylie Jenner showcases hourglass curves in skintight jersey dress...
- 03:08 Blue palace: Blenheim to celebrate colour visionary Yves Klein
- 03:06 Shire board recommends £46bn takeover by Japanese drugmaker Takeda
- 02:41 Meek Mill, choppered to arena after prison release, rings bell at...
- 02:35 Vanuatu: landslide and flash flood hampers relief effort on Ambae
- 02:29 Letter from Africa: Why I back the Swazi king's nation change
- 02:16 Emmerdale spoilers: Ross Barton vows to kill Simon after he is...
- 02:02 Robert Doyle: second sexual harassment investigation 'inconclusive'
- 01:39 Ten-year-old ice skater Jayden Orr 'died in seconds'
- 01:39 Sexual violence guide created for Scottish universities
- 01:35 Northampton couple ink each other for MTV's 'Just Tattoo of Us'...
- 01:32 The Yorkshire Dales farmer helping asylum seekers
- 01:25 Meek Mill, rapper whose imprisonment sparked outcry, released on bail
- 01:24 How can businesses tackle sexual harassment?
- 01:24 Blossoms on the essence of cool
- 01:24 Reality Check: Who controls your data?
- 01:24 Will Salisbury ever recover from the Skripal poisoning?
- 01:19 Trump sending treasury secretary to China as trade tensions mount
- 01:12 Party leaders urge Theresa May to act on childhood obesity