'Our polling methods are bunk': Political science professor says pollsters have NO IDEA who will vote in November
A casual observer of national polling on the White House race might conclude that Hillary Clinton is the assured victor.
All but four of the surveys taken since the first general election debate that are included on industry website Real Clear Politics have Clinton winning head-to-head match-ups against Donald Trump. She leads him by an average of 5.5 percent in recent surveys.
When Libertarian Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein are options, Clinton is still ahead by 6.3 percent.
However, Helmut Norpoth, a political science professor at Stony Brook University and an election... read more
- 13:58 Two new businesses move into the Arcade
- 13:57 German soldier posed as Syrian refugee and 'planned attack'
- 13:57 Teacher denied op that could “save her life’’
- 13:56 The 11 stars who could miss Tottenham v Arsenal this Sunday
- 13:56 Caring Darren rasies hundreds for Bassetlaw children’s ward with...
- 13:56 Garage to be rebuilt along with 26 new properties?
- 13:55 Council gives green light to controversial travellers’ site
- 13:55 Strike up the band for the finale of popular concerts
- 13:54 Plans revealed to expand Isle of Axholme primary school
- 13:54 Winner of EuroMillions prize who bought ticket in Doncaster fails...
- 13:53 Susanna Reid in shock as cameraman DESTROYS Good Morning Britain set
- 13:53 Kim Kardashian says armed robbery was meant to happen in first TV...
- 13:53 Tottenham v Arsenal Combined XI: Would any Gunners make it into the...
- 13:51 Lewis Hamilton opens up on ‘painful’ Bahrain defeat ahead of...
- 13:51 Lloyds bucks expectations of post-Brexit dip as first-quarter...
- 13:50 Pendle sex predator jailed for life
- 13:49 Car-free Channel Island in Avis car hire advert 'gaffe'
- 13:49 Dame Judi: I love Tracey Ullman's 'evil Judi' sketches
- 13:48 9 Things that probably happened to you at The Rainbow pub in Digbeth
- 13:48 Here's one player that WILL be leaving Aston Villa this summer
- 13:48 China revises mapping law to bolster territorial claims
- 13:46 The Scots who could be heading for the Premier League
- 13:46 Pendle sex predator jailed for life
- 13:45 Launch of City Living scheme gets underway
- 13:45 Look inside the luxurious houseboats this Nottingham company builds
- 13:45 What is a fidget spinner and where can I buy one in Nottingham?
- 13:45 Barcelona beat Real Madrid to teen sensation: Source reveals deal...
- 13:44 Earthquake recorded in Cumbria
- 13:44 Woman tricked into fleeing UK by dad after he found out she...
- 13:44 Kodi update: Streaming pirated video is as bad as downloading an...