Ouch! Heaviest baby in England born in Hull, so what were the biggest in Grimsby?
The heaviest baby in the country last year was born in our region - an eyewatering 15lb 8oz!
The information was provided as part of a Freedom Of Information request sent to all hospital trusts in the country, asking for the heaviest five baby weights from last year.
The baby - tipping the scales at an impressive 7,040 grammes - was born in Hull, just over the water.
So how heavy are babies born in Grimsby?
Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Trust said that the heaviest baby born at the maternity unit at Diana, Princess of Wales Hospital, Grimsby, was just over 11lb 2oz.
Still heavy enough... read more
- 10:19 Zelda Breath of the Wild update: BOTW sets bizarre sales trend on...
- 10:19 Film reviews: Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Hippopotamus and more
- 10:19 Blood bike bought with cash donated by Russell Roof Tiles has name...
- 10:19 General Election 2017: Jeremy Corbyn on Manchester terror attack -...
- 10:18 Why Greek mountain villagers have healthy hearts
- 10:18 Katie Hopkins to leave LBC 'immediately'
- 10:17 Long lost card arrives in post after 62 years!
- 10:17 UK faces highest ever taxes during peacetime under Labour, economy...
- 10:17 Jihadis from Indonesia and Malaysia wreak havoc in Philippines as...
- 10:17 EU to punish Britain with bill for English teachers to school...
- 10:16 Time to back our global brand: Made in Sheffield
- 10:16 Police found address being used for indecent images belonged to...
- 10:16 In the wake of Manchester bombing this Leicester pub has made its...
- 10:16 EastEnders and TOWIE stars among celebs playing charity match at...
- 10:15 Gossip: Blues name Barkley price?
- 10:15 Former PNE striker could be up for sale
- 10:15 Guests ‘put at risk’ in hotel’s electricity con
- 10:15 Firm’s local jobs pledge as contractor revealed
- 10:15 Alexis Sanchez: Major update on Arsenal star’s contract situation
- 10:15 Fighting Talk: English fighters steal the show at NXT Takeover Chicago
- 10:14 Monaco star Bernardo Silva arrives in Manchester amid Man City and...
- 10:14 Inspectors praise St Mary’s First School
- 10:14 Martin Walsh Architectural lands £2.5million contract with Louvolite
- 10:13 Brave girl is back at school after surgery
- 10:12 The Transport Talk column with Don MacKenzie
- 10:11 Drug dealers in West Yorkshire selling former 'legal highs' one...
- 10:11 Baby dies after being left in car for several hours during heatwave
- 10:10 Drug dealers in West Yorkshire selling former 'legal highs' one...
- 10:10 Tories' lead over Labour down to five points in first poll since...
- 10:10 Here’s why you really shouldn’t leave your dog in a hot car