Opinion: Walk this way to avoid trouble
0 Have your say As a lifelong swaggerer I have long been aware that a walk says a lot about a person.
We all know those who scurry, amble, mince and even drag themselves from A to B and will occasionally comment on somebody else’s gait, sometimes to the point of extracting the Michael.
It is quite simple really: if a chap walks like he is carrying an imaginary telly under each arm the he is clearly somebody not to invite to the local book club.
But it now appears that, like everything else, the way we walk, could be used against us in future.
Scientists (yes them again) have conducted the... read more
- 15:43 Demolition of inn marks end of an era for Ribble Valley
- 15:43 Northampton Town boost hardship fund to help wider football ‘family’
- 15:42 Mark Robins has these words of comfort for his mis-firing Coventry...
- 15:42 Steve rises to challenge in heart-warming mission
- 15:41 Meet Lauren Baker, the artist who quit her job because a dream told...
- 15:41 Leicester caretaker Michael Appleton believes Craig Shakespeare's...
- 15:41 Cyclist's Cardiff route makes face on Strava app map
- 15:41 Manchester United academy chief Nicky Butt slams clubs for how...
- 15:40 Goldman Sachs chief Lloyd Blankfein hints at Frankfurt move
- 15:40 Worksop chef’s catering firm derailed after boozy collision
- 15:40 Man Utd news: Peter Schmeichel defends Jose Mourinho amid Antonio...
- 15:40 'We're just trying to make a living - don't tar us with sinking...
- 15:39 Disgust as group of men at side of road seen pointing laser pens...
- 15:39 Mansfield soldier demoted after drink drive conviction
- 15:38 Jail for burglar who targeted Blackpool hotels
- 15:38 Carlisle budget to be revisited after 'garden tax' scrapped
- 15:38 A marathon effort for hospice and club
- 15:37 Wayne Rooney and THAT goal against Arsenal FC
- 15:37 West Midlands Police have this message for Birmingham City fans...
- 15:37 New Church of Scientology to open in Birmingham this weekend
- 15:37 Gerrard: I'm impressed by Ben Woodburn
- 15:37 Gary Rowett pinpoints issue that has put extra pressure on Derby...
- 15:37 George Michael Fantasy: NEW video reminds us why we loved him so...
- 15:37 Alexa Bliss will defend her WWE titel against Mickie James
- 15:37 University of Sussex student bottled in alleged racist attack
- 15:36 Strongman to pull TWO 44 tonne lorries in audacious world record...
- 15:36 Manchester United determined to beat Real Madrid to Umaro Embalo
- 15:35 ‘Sense of family’ praised at Cleveleys school by inspectors
- 15:35 School closes as taps run dry
- 15:35 Worksop chef’s catering firm derailed after boozy collision