OPEC could cut output more than Algiers deal if needed - Algeria minister
OPEC could cut production at its November meeting in Vienna by another one percent more than the amount agreed in Algiers last month, if producers evaluate it is needed, Algeria's Energy Minister Nouredine Bouterfa has told local Ennahar TV.
"We will evaluate the market in Vienna by the end of November and if 700,000 barrels are not enough, we will go up. Now that OPEC is unified and speaks in one voice everything is much easier and if we need to cut by 1 percent, we will cut by 1 percent," he told Ennahar in an interview to be broadcast later on Thursday.
(Reporting by Lamine... read more
- 17:12 Atletico Madrid chief speaks out on Manchester United’s move for...
- 17:12 England fall to series defeat in India despite Eoin Morgan's...
- 17:12 Free Link ATMs could start charging for withdrawals
- 17:12 10 most complained-about adverts in 2016
- 17:12 Coventry City digest: On the day Sky Blues beat the Champions of...
- 17:12 Coventry City opponents Fleetwood splash cash on forward ahead of...
- 17:11 Britain will champion a free market that works for all, claims PM
- 17:11 Spaniels stolen from farm and dog handler’s van
- 17:11 Clydesdale and Yorkshire Banks to close 40 more branches this year:...
- 17:10 Paul Ince makes shock Manchester United and Liverpool transfer claim
- 17:10 Caring schoolgirls set up charity fundraising group
- 17:09 Inmate at Lincoln prison dies in custody
- 17:09 Cumbria crime chief backs Big Sleep event
- 17:09 Notts GCSE results up on last year
- 17:09 Sturgeon: Scottish Government makes sure taxpayers get better deal...
- 17:08 Mental health is a pressing issue for all
- 17:08 Watford closing in on deal for Mauro Zarate as Walter Mazzarri...
- 17:07 Drivers warned of A1 weekend closures as footbridge is replaced
- 17:07 Tyne Tunnel single lane closures to be extended
- 17:06 Watch Derby Olympic swimmer Adam Peaty star in Quorn national TV...
- 17:06 Know these men? Police investigate 'racist remarks' at Derby County...
- 17:05 Heartbroken mum, 21, killed herself after struggling to cope with...
- 17:05 UPDATED: Power lines collapse closing stretch of A157 between...
- 17:05 Free Link ATMs could start charging for withdrawals
- 17:04 9 herbal gins you need to try
- 17:04 Can you tell the difference between high end and high street make-up?
- 17:04 Gambia unrest thwarts university research and conservation trip
- 17:04 Lads’ coach trip to Marbs hits the box
- 17:03 Prem rivals want Chelsea star: Four-year deal ready, player...
- 17:03 Mark Allen admits he needs to lose weight and stop eating takeaways